Epic Perfect World

Guilds...

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Not seen often in PK?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, you should see how often we get sigged, though.
Not seen often in PK?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, you should see how often we get sigged, though.

just said I don't see them, never said that others don't see them pk q.q i don't log on that often only like maybe once or twice and thats it.

-Oxymoronic

just said I don't see them, never said that others don't see them pk q.q i don't log on that often only like maybe once or twice and thats it.

nah, they just dont pk.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
nah, they just dont pk.

Immediately after TW today, GA sigged, then Xpend, then some other faction, I forget who. By that time, I had lost interest. We don't go out to PK much, but that's because we're always to busy fighting people who sig on us. :\
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Disrupted

All below information are personal opinion alone and may not be fact..

Some guilds with potentials in past but lost due to alts population inside them who manipulate the guild to keep their main guild on top..

Rawr
Overseers
TheClick
Oblivion
Ruthless
Archenemy
Virtue
no idea on other factions as i don't have friends there anymore..

What? Virtue has no alts running it, and every officer is a main that i personally know.  But nice try

cevans1290

Virtue 25+ on always 15 non afk, usually. Welcome to come, I'm an Exe. we pk loads, and Pve a good bit.

What? Virtue has no alts running it, and every officer is a main that i personally know.  But nice try
^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Immediately after TW today, GA sigged, then Xpend, then some other faction, I forget who. By that time, I had lost interest. We don't go out to PK much, but that's because we're always to busy fighting people who sig on us. :\

yeah... they do get sigged on alot ...  xD

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
nah, they just dont pk.

Not your guild I don't. 3v50+ fights aren't exactly fun to me.

-Oxymoronic

Not your guild I don't. 3v50+ fights aren't exactly fun to me.

waow. 3 ppl. must be some srs pk.  :sad:

scatterer3

LOL. You miss-understood my thread , so i'll take it easy. It isn't "offending" other guilds when it's TRUE. Most of them are inactive, and when they say they are they clearly just lied. Well now i'm offended, you just lied to me! And help as in beginner help, as in i'm new and have no idea on what to do when it comes to specific things. I don't need some asshole telling me to "google it" Faction members should at least help one another.

"Not everyone is going to give you free items" ...Um...what? When the hell did i ASK for free items? Because i know for a fact i didn't. I don't NEED free items, and have never asked for any!  :tiger-10:

I didn't misunderstand a single letter. Everything is explained widely here on forums, plus the support room in game is at least 20 hours a day open for people with troubles. I could understand wanting help with combos, tricks and maxed stats, but not stuff which is easy to learn more about. The forges are in every major city where you can check what specific items are required to make/manufacture the item you need. You can dual client and reach 140 within a day on at least 3-4 characters to solo other instances. You get 3 gold and 90 silver every 12 hours if you vote regularly, for coins, gear, or any other item in boutique, etc. Thousands of quests which earn you enough epic coins as a beginner, and if you didn't know about it yet fyi it was all on forums...
Again, invest your time at: http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/ and stop naming 50%-80% of server "garbage". It's just your cancer giving attitude who doesn't appreciate anything. Just the fact alone that people are recruiting means that they want to be active at least. No wonder no one is offering you help, I'm absolutely sure that even the most retarded guy in this game helps with decent game related questions if you're in his guild, unless he is afk or busy.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
don't join one, theyre a waste of time

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

scatterer3

Big guilds mainly PVP based , and atm EPW have 5 big guilds,

1. Artifex- under pedro's lead we do massive mass pk, DT, TWs, etc.
we have EP, WR,EA,BARB academy, and we never allowed infected ppls in guilds
we have one ally HO !!

2.Xpendables- recently merge with alamat, have huge mass pk soldiers, few good, they have various type of players,
under insanity lead overall good guild,

ally with Alamat and Aeons!!

3.Salvation - same as other top 2 guild have good mass pk players,
recently merge with worms,
 good leader,and this guild became no3 position!!

4. Ducks- GGB leader, they have few good players, have mass pk, dt and tws,

5.Ares- big asian monster are Ares, have huge mass pk with huge ppls, only few good but others have good stuffs but 0 skills,
box latter in GUILD CHAT,no TWs and DT

and they ally with another asian guild Axe group!!

P.S every guild have little bit trash talk.. who cares???

Do you actually play EPW?  ???

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS

offense was not my intention.. have seen few members drop mats and picked up by players belonging to other major TW guilds hence the assumption.. also for this reason I've stated these were my personal opinions and may not be fact.. again sorry if I've offended you and your guild

happy gaming have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
*Professional no i'm playing Epic perfect world

Offline Treatment

• L' Extreme Meme
  • dicks out for harambe
  • Characters: Local
  • Faction: Tempted