Epic Perfect World

Guilds...

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
I'd suggest you get used to the game first, then make a guild. Because, if you make one when you don't know the game that well, you won't be able to help other new players in your guild (and the one who helps can take the new players and make his/her own guild) and once you do know the game well, no one would take you seriously. Also, if your guild becomes a little bigger, you'll need to use your EC for it....so, for now, join other guilds and get used to this server.
Things change, people change :| Barely get time for BQ nowadays because of exams and doctors but I can help from time to time.
Still, you're one of the best in EPW.

-Oxymoronic

If you want to join a PvE based faction, join Rawr. Helpfull and Active, and Steroids is always up for some fun.

A PvP based faction? Maybe Ducks, they're active and fun i guess.

PvP factions aren't that fun. If i were you, i should join a PvE/PvP faction.
Maybe a new active faction. illusive or something.

:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

im so done i cant LOL

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I used to have a faction and due to life (and because of how many factions there are on server), I decided to not rebuild, at least not now.   Rawr is a good suggestion for a faction that's actually a hybrid these days.  There was a time where I would've recommended Secret as well, since there was a time where it was a really good PvE faction, but the leader has been MIA for some time.

I'm in UndrDogs and they're actually very active during Euro times (so if you're European that might be a good thing for you).  Unfortunately, for folks like me it gets ridiculously quiet after 6pm my time.  I adjusted my playtime a smidge to be able to log in during the active times (read: my job skimped me on hours, so I was able to be on during the day), but that may be changing again very soon and I may have to adjust to a night schedule.  Also, UD is a hybrid PvE/PvP faction, so if you like doing both, that's awesome, we're looking for a few more PvPers for those...particularly "I feel violent" days.

There are things to consider when choosing a guild, not just activity.  It would be counterproductive to join a faction that was active, but you couldn't understand a word they say.  It would also suck to join a faction that only have 5-6 actual members and the other 100 are alts (alts in a faction are unavoidable these days; my veno was in UD before I put my archer there, the keyword is balance).  Make a list of all the stuff you're looking for in a faction and then do it!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

-Oxymoronic

I decided to not t would be counterproductive to join a faction that was active, but you couldn't understand a word they say.

as someone who once was in s.korea i know the struggle and it's very real LOL

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

im so done i cant LOL

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex
Theres Team69 too, pure pvp guild  :P

scatterer3

Instead of spending your time offending tons of guilds better check forums for guides and videos made by the staff and this community. This is a light farm server, I don't see what kind of help you need... Not everyone is going to give you free items, simply stop asking for it.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
As the leader of Oblivion I will say we have a well established base, you can get all kinds of goodies, we are mostly PVE but do PVP also, we TW, and have managed to maintain land. Right now our numbers are low due to me kicking out people who have not been seen in a month, I ask for one base quest to be done a week to show activity, after 4 weeks of no merit gain I do boot people unless they give me an afk notice. We do have a lot of helpful people from all over the world and almost always some one on. There are 3 reasons people get booted from Oblivion, 1- inactivity, 2 - being disrespectful, 3 - trash talking in faction chat or world chat especially after a TW. The members here are always asking if any one needs help. http://epicpw.oblivion.shivtr.com/ Our website if you want to check it out.

Level 30 base

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Trying to find the right guild is gonna be a bit difficult considering, the diversity of people. There are factions that recruit through a application like GA/ducks/GoodGame/Xpendables/Artifex/Salvation/Worms (only ones I know) and those factions tend to be seen often in pk and are pretty much the main factions that do require you to apply. Others would recruit in world chat which isn't bad either but when you do pm them for an invite get information cause well...this server has nice people and assholes...and if you don't ask the question you might screw yourself over. Obviously if you go into a pk faction mentioned above mainly xp or artifex you're gonna be with people that gonna trash talk etc. but the more you get to know them regardless of which side they more you like em. At first i didn't like either but when i apped into artifex and got in took me like 1-2 weeks to get used to them, they were pretty nice after while to get to know em cept for lssj...him idk wtf is wrong him... There other factions like ThaClicK/Virtue/Rawr/GotMilk/Ruthless/Oblivion/Dragones/Eternal which aren't seen often in pk but are active in Tw and PvE which isn't bad because TW is almost like pk cept for 1 stupid ass crystal you needa kill. Overall, the server has alotta options but usually if you want pk based you go for the 1s that spam world chat for 5 minutes   :normal-20:. Pve/TW/small pk would be the TW/PvE ones mentioned. If I missed other factions, it isn't cause I don't like em, mainly cause I log on for like 1-2 hours a day and I mostly stay in guild chat so I don't read much things. And i've been in some of the small factions so i've had my fair share of experience prolly matter of fact everyone has.
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2014, 01:41 pm by Shotime

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
There other factions like (...) Ruthless(...) which aren't seen often in pk

Not seen often in PK?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, you should see how often we get sigged, though.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
lately ruthless has been in pk more than usual. kinda nice to see them pking other than when they are sigged on xD

XxChrisxX211

Instead of spending your time offending tons of guilds better check forums for guides and videos made by the staff and this community. This is a light farm server, I don't see what kind of help you need... Not everyone is going to give you free items, simply stop asking for it.

LOL. You miss-understood my thread , so i'll take it easy. It isn't "offending" other guilds when it's TRUE. Most of them are inactive, and when they say they are they clearly just lied. Well now i'm offended, you just lied to me! And help as in beginner help, as in i'm new and have no idea on what to do when it comes to specific things. I don't need some asshole telling me to "google it" Faction members should at least help one another.

"Not everyone is going to give you free items" ...Um...what? When the hell did i ASK for free items? Because i know for a fact i didn't. I don't NEED free items, and have never asked for any!  :tiger-10:

XxChrisxX211

As the leader of Oblivion I will say we have a well established base, you can get all kinds of goodies, we are mostly PVE but do PVP also, we TW, and have managed to maintain land. Right now our numbers are low due to me kicking out people who have not been seen in a month, I ask for one base quest to be done a week to show activity, after 4 weeks of no merit gain I do boot people unless they give me an afk notice. We do have a lot of helpful people from all over the world and almost always some one on. There are 3 reasons people get booted from Oblivion, 1- inactivity, 2 - being disrespectful, 3 - trash talking in faction chat or world chat especially after a TW. The members here are always asking if any one needs help. http://epicpw.oblivion.shivtr.com/ Our website if you want to check it out.

Am i dreaming?  :tiger-13: This sounds like an awesome faction!  :tiger-1: checking out your website now.

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
Xpendable is #1

But don't apply because you are noob

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Big guilds mainly PVP based , and atm EPW have 5 big guilds,

1. Artifex- under pedro's lead we do massive mass pk, DT, TWs, etc.
we have EP, WR,EA,BARB academy, and we never allowed infected ppls in guilds
we have one ally HO !!

2.Xpendables- recently merge with alamat, have huge mass pk soldiers, few good, they have various type of players,
under insanity lead overall good guild,

ally with Alamat and Aeons!!

3.Salvation - same as other top 2 guild have good mass pk players,
recently merge with worms,
 good leader,and this guild became no3 position!!

4. Ducks- GGB leader, they have few good players, have mass pk, dt and tws,

5.Ares- big asian monster are Ares, have huge mass pk with huge ppls, only few good but others have good stuffs but 0 skills,
box latter in GUILD CHAT,no TWs and DT

and they ally with another asian guild Axe group!!

P.S every guild have little bit trash talk.. who cares???