Epic Perfect World

Salvation vs GoodGame + Team69

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
OP FACTION, CAN I JOIN SALVATION SIR CYNIX ?
I don't think so :(
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I mean, artifex and xp would out number eachother and if they had a guild hate targeting one of them from behind then yeah it will take longer to wipe because distraction in the back....In that case team 69 was annoying us in the pk, we try to focus you guys 100% but you see they kept coming back for more and more. I think the same thing would happen if the situation were reversed, you all had out numbers and a guild sniping you from the back. Don't act like you didn't see team69 in the pk killing us.

No qq, it's just how it was for us, besides that, it was fun.

inb4RageQuotesAndTrashTalk.
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2014, 01:54 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Someone needs to teach me how to get 45 members to pk when we have 37 people online including afkers.  We are so good  :normal-2:

I feel like when there's a whole video already made showing the other guild that was helping them, they shouldn't keep pretending like it didn't happen and making excuses.

I'll just put it out there again.  This post isn't here for people who are mad about losing pk.  If you can't handle watching your team die on a youtube video, don't watch it.  It's not that deep.
I'm basically 40

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Someone needs to teach me how to get 45 members to pk when we have 37 people online including afkers.  We are so good  :normal-2:

I feel like when there's a whole video already made showing the other guild that was helping them, they shouldn't keep pretending like it didn't happen and making excuses.

I'll just put it out there again.  This post isn't here for people who are mad about losing pk.  If you can't handle watching your team die on a youtube video, don't watch it.  It's not that deep.

I think this post is good :    )

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Title of this thread is ego driven, it's Salv vs gg vs t69. GG didn't Team up with t69, we had to fight them both.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Title of this thread is ego driven, it's Salv vs gg vs t69. GG didn't Team up with t69, we had to fight them both.
I'm basically 40

Offline OG_

God Cynix You Blind that Was Clearly a 1v1v1 See How Many Times They Targeted GG? WOW SCRUB

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Nice video. Fun pk. Why don't you post yesterday's pk at Allies Camp?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Nice video. Fun pk. Why don't you post yesterday's pk at Allies Camp?
Brb posting video of us showing up for 5 minutes and enemy porting to safezone for yellow chat pk. You should post that one fren. That doesn't relate to the video thread you are currently posting in lol.

God Cynix You Blind that Was Clearly a 1v1v1 See How Many Times They Targeted GG? WOW SCRUB
I am bad and that is not good. Need glasses.
I'm basically 40

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Good video.
Good clan leader,die once only.
No random flying this time tho.
Your team win pk.
Good music. :-X

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
hahaha late comment
but the video is great...
love to AA's >:D

Offline Lewd

Indulgence

In other words, on scale of 50-100cm how tall is your face ?

I just spit my Chai tea everywhere

Offline Lewd

I just spit my Chai tea everywhere
Nico, is that you ? :O