Epic Perfect World

Salvation vs GoodGame + Team69

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Yet , people feel free to come here trash talk instead of saying gf and move on. You say Salvation is a merge? Guess what, all guilds are. All the guilds have people from every guild possible including GG. So don't point out finger to one guild, look at yours first. And I'm done, cause cynix try make lovely videos for fun and for people who likes to watch.
Was a good fight and tight, both guild did their best in it.  :normal-1:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Yet you do not improve your own and rely on other guilds to merge with you gg  :-\

I feel like if we're going to talk about where my members came from, I have more old NoHomo members than anything else.  Are we gonna say every faction merged because they have a few members from each?  I don't really agree much there.  Either way, the past faction of some of my members really doesn't change who won or lost pk.  It was a fun fight. I hope we can keep having fun pk.  No need for anything more to be said about that topic.
I'm basically 40

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

scatterer3

Yet you do not improve your own and rely on other guilds to merge with you gg  :-\

We never merged, people applied, met our faction requirements, got enough votes and invited. I'd suggest, get a new plan for improvements within your faction.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Nice video.
That surprise mofo scared the sht out of me though, I thought i left rc open.
:'(
It was me. I joined RC just to yell at you.
I'm basically 40

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ya another piece of sh1t video like every video you made babe... just leave it stop making video ur no good ... ( Joking love you <3 ) Nice video , enjoyed this pk so much  ^-^ ^-^

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Ya another piece of sh1t video like every video you made babe... just leave it stop making video ur no good ... ( Joking love you <3 ) Nice video , enjoyed this pk so much  ^-^ ^-^
Thanks qt :*  I had fun too.

Any further attempts to get this thread locked will be deleted.  People get way too upset over these things apparently.
I'm basically 40

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Well im not gonna lie , true you didn't insult anyone , but i kinda agree with Noobed tbh. You've always been so quiet never made any drama ( Talking about Salvation ) and now every pk you go vs GG or Any other guild you start talking , About gg you keep saying that we need to ally or anything like that , not really <.< we pk on our own , you should not talk about us when the ones who have ally it's you :c , ijs , im not mad at anyone we know you ally with Worms to have more change to pk vs bigger guilds like XP and Artifex but no need to come hard on us about ally stuff ,  :-\ not mad at anyone or anything , love some Salvation players also , awwweeeee Miki  :P :P <3 , Quinn <33

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Shit video, i am good and you are bad and i had sexual intercourse with your mom + scarlett johansson. talk to me when you become good. my team won pk you only win cuz outnumber ahahah + team96 was on me all time
Mittens guess what chocolate i just had??  :normal-3:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Who are u random?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Well im not gonna lie , true you didn't insult anyone , but i kinda agree with Noobed tbh. You've always been so quiet never made any drama ( Talking about Salvation ) and now every pk you go vs GG or Any other guild you start talking , About gg you keep saying that we need to ally or anything like that , not really <.< we pk on our own , you should not talk about us when the ones who have ally it's you :c , ijs , im not mad at anyone we know you ally with Worms to have more change to pk vs bigger guilds like XP and Artifex but no need to come hard on us about ally stuff ,  :-\ not mad at anyone or anything , love some Salvation players also , awwweeeee Miki  :P :P <3 , Quinn <33

We have no allies but SaveAHoe.  While it is true that we have been fairly quiet for a while, you can't expect us to stay that way for very long when we're called out so often.  People seem to have serious issues with my faction.  I can't go a day selling items in worldchat without someone slinging insults about some GvG that happened 4 hours previously.  With that being said, we pk against worms frequently.  In fact, their remaining members tend to sig behind us in mass.  Quite the opposite of your statement.  Any worm who likes Salvation has probably applied to Salvation.  Any worm you see walking around is still there because they dislike us like they always have.  We've been at war with worms for a long time if you guys didn't notice.

I would've just deleted the comment, but I figured I'd explain that part.  We love you too Apples :*
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
geez, both guilds can't keep down the drama.......

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Ya i understand the way your name or Salvation name gets in WC for no reason , if there is any reason well idc  ??? , but ya no dramas , PVP PVP PVP PLIS  :D ( Do not keep talking on your videos Quinn <.< , will make it alot better like others you've made before  ;D ) Bye -hugs-  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Stick to the topic please.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Querubin

OP FACTION, CAN I JOIN SALVATION SIR CYNIX ?