Epic Perfect World

NEW PWI Update

Offline ~Venom~

This was a suggested in a recent thread and

So basically what he's saying is that he'll never revamp an existing instance b/c he's already done it with TT to farm EC's.......lovely :rolleyes:
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Hue

It probably won't be added on EPW. Some of the new content of NH expansion weren't added either and this could be another feature that won't be added. Well, we can only hope. Even if it's the other way around, smaller factions getting the buff, it's not really fair.

Uh I don't think it'll be like +5000 atk buff or something, it could still be something moderate to give the starting factions a chance. Now, if it is the other way around then, no, hell no.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
hope that with that expansion in the primal world they can create like a real pvp event of the 2 sides snow and sand... since they are like 2 big bases but meh pwi is rlly stupid to do it.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i found this on pwi forum today, it should clarify the tw buff thing
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1690011

Offline Meso

nvm im retarded

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
nvm im retarded
haha yeah true haha

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
Fash fash fash :c?

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
i will download pwi sanc. again and let check what they have now :)

Offline Meso

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Dunno if it will be a good idea to add that tw buff here. Ijs.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Not sure if adding the tw buff is a good idea,  hope there will be a few more events that can lead to pvp with the new expansion or at least something new to try out.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think it means that the more territories you have than your opponent, the stronger your buff is. Best system ever. Making the OP guilds even more OP.

'Invader' buff. Obviously that the invader gains more ATK and DEF levels. Are you dumb Soham Taeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Anyway, looking forward to this very much.