Epic Perfect World

NEW PWI Update

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
decent small expansion, i hope the resource war gets most focus as it has great potential for a new mass pvp event.

if im not wrong other factions can also step in other factions's territories to not let them "farm" the resources  >:D
sounds like fun...

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
umm.... what happened to the fact that this is supposed to be a pve server? why not just make it full pvp server? jeez some of us dont like pvp... alot of ppl actually :3

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Sweet more stuff and the resource wars sound interesting  :normal-26:

umm.... what happened to the fact that this is supposed to be a pve server? why not just make it full pvp server? jeez some of us dont like pvp... alot of ppl actually :3
What? This is a PVE and PVP server.
There's plenty of people who don't like pve jeez :3333:3:3

Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
What? This is a PVE and PVP server.
There's plenty of people who don't like pve jeez :3333:3:3

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

there's an entire new side of the map now  :normal-9:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

this update is coming from pwi, its not like agatio, or our gms made this stuff up.
pwi has loads of pve servers with way less pvp than we do here and yet they are getting exactly this update anyhow. + the new part of primal world with new quests etc is nothing pvp related

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
this update is coming from pwi, its not like agatio, or our gms made this stuff up.
pwi has loads of pve servers with way less pvp than we do here and yet they are getting exactly this update anyhow. + the new part of primal world with new quests etc is nothing pvp related

this makes more sense, thank you for clearing that up.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Im having fears on the new TW system or whatever. I like how it s already. Its bad if the faction with more territories gets stronger buff. Wont be fair at all.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Im having fears on the new TW system or whatever. I like how it s already. Its bad if the faction with more territories gets stronger buff. Wont be fair at all.
It probably won't be added on EPW. Some of the new content of NH expansion weren't added either and this could be another feature that won't be added. Well, we can only hope. Even if it's the other way around, smaller factions getting the buff, it's not really fair.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It probably won't be added on EPW. Some of the new content of NH expansion weren't added either and this could be another feature that won't be added. Well, we can only hope. Even if it's the other way around, smaller factions getting the buff, it's not really fair.
Maybe won't be really fair but would make TWs a lot more interesting, also smaller guilds leaders won't ask for a TW map reset every time map is only Xpen/Arti/Salva/Ducks.
Tbh I don't have a problem with that, already got used, but I'd love to see more factions on the map.
After a reset there's billion guilds, after 3-4 weeks there's only half left.  :normal-18:

Other than that I think there's a new way of TWing and tbh I think we needed that. TW been the same for years already, only difference now is if it takes 5mins, 1h or 3h lol.

Offline ~Venom~

:-[

Would a new instance or 2 be too much to ask? Something that Aga could mess around with so we can't go in and one shot everything  ie 3-3.

I'm all for PK but sometimes rubbing ego's can get boring.
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
i thought it meant the opposite.
like the more territories your opponent has the stronger your buff is.
like if a faction with 2 territories goes for the territory of a faction with 5 territories thet faction with 2 territories gets the buffs.
ofc i might be wrong.

This was my assumption.

Offline Sylar

• Sylar

Would a new instance or 2 be too much to ask? Something that Aga could mess around with so we can't go in and one shot everything  ie 3-3.

i totally agree +1

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Agreed ._. realllyyyyy hope it doesn't get added, aw.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

This was a suggested in a recent thread and

We had these FBs 109 as a skill book farming instances, 2.5 years ago still in 1.3.6 version. They were fun and difficult, but eventually they got  revamped in Genesis patch and made into Warsong / Nirvana.

Answering the OPs request, there is tons on PvE here already, almost everything has been adjusted with difficulty and rewards. New Horizons patch added 3 new end-game instances, tons of customized quests and content.
I really could list every instance or activity you could do (I bet this would be over 30 options), but I will simply write that adding another farming instance is pointless in my opinion. Why? Twilight Temple was made purely as an EC farming instance. If I added another instance (for example revamped FB 69), it would all come to the question:
Would this instance be more or less profitable than TT? If yes, people would drop TT and move to new instance. If not, people would sill stick with TT and new instance would be empty.