Epic Perfect World

A couple random suggestions.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
With running more and more characters, using various pages to make book clips ending up with sometimes 2 rows of the same skill book, running characters through Ares and getting 10 of the same skill book. I am wondering if you would consider letting skill books stack,  even to a low number like 10. This would also make selling multiple books easier.  Also maybe allowing avatar cards to stack in your bank and inventory to also stack, it would also be nice to be able to npc the Avatar cards that are C, B, and A for those working on the avatar title I am sure they would appreciate it. Thank you for your consideration.

Level 30 base

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
With running more and more characters, using various pages to make book clips ending up with sometimes 2 rows of the same skill book, running characters through Ares and getting 10 of the same skill book. I am wondering if you would consider letting skill books stack,  even to a low number like 10. This would also make selling multiple books easier.  Also maybe allowing avatar cards to stack in your bank and inventory to also stack, it would also be nice to be able to npc the Avatar cards that are C, B, and A for those working on the avatar title I am sure they would appreciate it. Thank you for your consideration.

i think this is a great idea! i would love to have been able to npc all my cards trying to get champ title instead of having to drop them 1 at a time on the ground just to make room to open more cards :3

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
There was something about the skill books being stackable, I don't remember if it was right or not but I think it got denied  , don't what the reason was or that GM's never decided. And bout the war ava cards don't think they were meant to be stackable because of the levels and reawakenings, even though epw doesn't have levels or reawakenings.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
War Avatars are non-tradable on PWI. So, on EPW, they were only made tradable and droppable. I think making them NPC-able was suggested but denied.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
There was something about the skill books being stackable, I don't remember if it was right or not but I think it got denied  , (I  could not find anything in my search before posting) don't what the reason was or that GM's never decided. And bout the war ava cards don't think they were meant to be stackable because of the levels and reawakenings, even though epw doesn't have levels or reawakenings.
Exactly. Besides it does not hurt to put ideas out, 2 things can happen, 1 sure we will do that awesome idea, or 2 not gonna happen.

Level 30 base

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
+1 good idea
IMHO everything should be stackable, seems pointless having them not to. In PWI it is for making people buy inventory stone, but here it's pointless I think. Or prove me wrong, of course.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
You can trash the Avatar's that are A, B and C because once you open the chest and get those, even if you trash them, they won't dissappear from your avatar book. :police:

Indulgence

Pretty good ideas imo

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Pretty good ideas imo

I think this post is good

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 this ,  is a great idea