Epic Perfect World

TONS of Questions.

XxChrisxX211

you're such a sweetie for this <3 i would offer my help as well but i still dont know alot of stuff myself lol

I agree, EPW needs more people like him  :tiger-4:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
i have answer ur question no 5- pm me any time in-game!!

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree, EPW needs more people like him  :tiger-4:

Yes. I agree.

EricaMurcas

If you can catch me on-line, I would be glad to clear FCC and let you have the head room for free. Or, if you want, you can gain exp. just by following me through the instance. Training esoterica is a must and I think I have a few in my bank.  Try to catch me on Murcas. I could do it as Leucotheia, but we'd be in there a whole lot longer.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
if you're a nervous psycho like me, r8 will shit on your face and leave you chocking on it. I really hope you are not :-X

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

XxChrisxX211

if you're a nervous psycho like me, r8 will shit on your face and leave you chocking on it. I really hope you are not :-X

I;ve decided to get dragon instead. Forget R8!  :shocked:

XxChrisxX211

If you can catch me on-line, I would be glad to clear FCC and let you have the head room for free. Or, if you want, you can gain exp. just by following me through the instance. Training esoterica is a must and I think I have a few in my bank.  Try to catch me on Murcas. I could do it as Leucotheia, but we'd be in there a whole lot longer.

I left you a PM ingame  :tiger-8: