Epic Perfect World

Thing that gets u mad the most in PW!

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
when I get 1/1 atk lvl on belt/neck  :-[

like really, a lot of numbers why "1" :(

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
The QQ at the start of NW when you end up in Light (or actually any Nation besides Frost) just....  :tiger-9:

Ánd that i cant use so many pretty hairstyles on my psy cause it makes her look like she has very, very... hairy armpits  :tiger-10: :tiger-11:

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Ánd that i cant use so many pretty hairstyles on my psy cause it makes her look like she has very, very... hairy armpits  :tiger-10: :tiger-11:
Whaaat, never seen that b4. SS pls.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
World chat type assassins :D so funny. Too bad most of them are just mediocre and the real pros choose to be silent.

It's not even just WC Sins. Other venos, and even a barb have commented on my armor. The barb even tried to donate an Arcane Dragon set because he thought I didn't know what I was doing.

I hate how everyone assumes I'm an idiot for choosing to go HA.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
Fashion Glitches.
That knock down barb skill.
World Chat.

Wow, read my mind.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
spending 250k ec on top to get 2x interval and not getting it :sad:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
randoms who think they are better than me

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This, but with more ec.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
the unstable and unoptimized 1.4+ client. i was recently pking in 1.3, which had over 200 people on my screen at any given time, and i was playing without even a hiccup at 50 fps with 5 other clients logged on. on 1.4+, even 20v20 forces me to use shitty fast-model shit

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Experimenting with your ini then you realize it looks ugly so you log off for an hour for makeover cd : )
Omg yes.
Happens all the time. :'(

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Spending 780k ec on wrist and not getting it  :normal-47:

Or having people call me "lucky" for getting 3 pieces with -9 channeling, when I never wanted it in the first place, was just result of trying for -int shit (And never getting it, most of the time)

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Experimenting with your ini then you realize it looks ugly so you log off for an hour for makeover cd : )
The struggle  :'(

Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Zilara

The only time I got really mad was when I was in Worms. I basically raged on vent like one of those scary LoL players. We had pk against Asia, we were like 30 and we had won few rounds when most decided to go retarded (scatter too much, stop AAing). I think Marko still remembers it, he was impressed by my bad side. :normal-28:

I also dislike dcing in the middle of pk/nw/tw or not seeing my char anymore due to some bug.
A NPC surrounded and covered by players AND their pets is annoying, even if you hold Shift to click it.
And another thing I dislike is playing when I can't focus. I think many girls can relate, LOL

-Oxymoronic

Whenever I'm just sitting outside sz and tab outta game only to tab back in and see my char dead. Every damn time.
When I want to play but I really can't focus so I just keep dying, respawning, dying, respawning and so on until pk is over.
When I die with full genie. Like, I know I could have done something about it but I didn't and that pisses me off.
Whenever I'm trying to scam a pinoy but they're actually smart. Struggle is real.
Idk if this counts but whenever I turn on pc and just start epw by instinct even when it's not what I wanted to do. It's just so natural urgh.
Carebears.
Carebears on forums make me even more mad.
When people don't give me free shit.
When I beg for ecs and everyone ignores me.
When I pm someone and they don't answer but I see them moving and talking in common chat, like, no. If you do that you're a fcking terrible person.

Can't really remember more atm but I get very mad very easily.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Spending 780k ec on wrist and not getting it  :normal-47:

Or having people call me "lucky" for getting 3 pieces with -9 channeling, when I never wanted it in the first place, was just result of trying for -int shit (And never getting it, most of the time)
R u rich in rl?
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D