Epic Perfect World

Thing that gets u mad the most in PW!

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Me i fight someone burn all their cds and i use seeker combo.I Know that when i use it the dont have pots or genies .So in the middle of the combo they hit me with a metal skill or 1 hit me.Then i die. i get soo mad lol.I get sooooo Sour irl

;) ^-^ :sad: :-[ :-\ :-X :police:

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
trying to kill Ana_

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Fashion Glitches.
That knock down barb skill.
World Chat.

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
When i dont win a 20v1. Im a grumpy boy constantly.
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Trying to kill Doflamingo

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]When I'm selling low priced items and people pm me bargaining for lower.. DAMN THEM ALL..[/shadow]

:monkey-6: :monkey-6:

Muffy

Experimenting with your ini then you realize it looks ugly so you log off for an hour for makeover cd : )

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
When someone pms u to buy something than they get u happy your gonna get some ec.Then they say nwm.When u do Bh or tt or tm.Ur at the boss u need to finish Quest like yelling to the sky quest or tm last boss than u dc -.-'.Or when u fight Vermilion Ur Close and he does some bs and wins or when Dusted 1 hits u.or When a wr stun u on Fortify or anti stun cause lag,Or when u keep losing to some and u know u can beat them

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Did all of this just happen to you 2 secs ago or something?

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
the greed and pettiness of some ppl  >:(

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
after getting too close to perfecting
my char, build, gears, game play, group of friends, finding perfect guild..etc.,
RL jumps in middle and forces me to take a break from all of it..
and by the time i complete work or settle down @ new place or resolve family issues etc.,
server either goes down or the stuffs gets outdated or the community which once resembled perfect family gone stingy/split among other guilds or ultimately left game.. happened 4 times till now :(

got hurt like a lot first 2 times then made it into a game of observation.. expecting from day 1 on server and counting the number of days gone successfully ^^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

bvanharjr

[shadow=red,left]When I'm selling low priced items and people pm me bargaining for lower.. DAMN THEM ALL..[/shadow]

:monkey-6: :monkey-6:

^This.

/10char

EricaMurcas

When people DEMAND me do something. I serve no one, I take NO orders unless I am the subordinate. I could give two shits about what guild you're in. Thank god there's a block button. Oh and the constant QQ threads that one class is better than another. Things are unbalanced. So forth and so on. We know there's imbalance, but the imbalance is caused by the people playing the class, it's the people that are USING the class. Before you bitch about something being over-powered, play the class you think is over-powered, level it to 150 and THEN you can complain.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Experimenting with your ini then you realize it looks ugly so you log off for an hour for makeover cd : )

This ^.

And also, when any wf bewitchs you and then you cant see yourself in pk. (God knows the struggles. I cry.)