• Forum Veteran
hell yeah brent 187/10

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Cleaned.

I will lock if the arguing/nonsense talk continues.  :-X
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
Cleaned.

I will lock if the arguing/nonsense talk continues.  :-X

nobody was arguing, was just Artifex members making fun of each others, just friendly stuff, why gotta be so serious?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
this is a public place for other people to see and read, comments such as "i eased your mum" or wateva are not to be tolerated here.
take note that that was a reference on the many crap comments we have to delete from here, doesn't mean it happened, just an example.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
nobody was arguing, was just Artifex members making fun of each others, just friendly stuff, why gotta be so serious?
y u do dis meng affs keep it friendly
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Miami xD

• Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2014, 03:00 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Midnight™

• Characters: Midnight
  • Faction: X
That's because there is no challenge for Artefax, brother.  :police:

Oh another thing.. Who are you to rate someone when you don't even know how to play EA, or any class. LOL
Anytime we can prove that  ^-^ pm me ingame for one

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Anytime we can prove that  ^-^ pm me ingame for one

Didn't you try to kill me on your archer a few days ago at GBQ mobs in Morai and i killed you all the 3 times and tp'ed away after the 3rd time? I'm pretty sure that happened unless you will say someone else plays your account. And i don't even 1vs1 , nor did i even had full chi , if i recall correctly was right after i woke up. Don't talk like you're any good , cause you really aren't, if that was an archer that was decent he could have without any problems killed me , or at least lasted more then 30 seconds. No trash talk intended or ego ,but it's true.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Didn't you try to kill me on your archer a few days ago at GBQ mobs in Morai and i killed you all the 3 times and tp'ed away after the 3rd time? I'm pretty sure that happened unless you will say someone else plays your account. And i don't even 1vs1 , nor did i even had full chi , if i recall correctly was right after i woke up. Don't talk like you're any good , cause you really aren't, if that was an archer that was decent he could have without any problems killed me , or at least lasted more then 30 seconds. No trash talk intended or ego ,but it's true.

When PedroFactor 1v1 youtube series? pls I can't wait !

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Wtf even i won you in 1vs1
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Wtf even i won you in 1vs1

easy LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Hollywood Undead <3 Awesome video Brent.

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
w, 123
the keys to victory

Disrupted

Can we 1v1 sir :'c i want to make name so i be better than midnight and be known as a king