Epic Perfect World

BH Warsong too long waiting

Offline ちミすムㄇ

• From Indonesia With Love
BH Warsong Can not wait too long to wait 10-15 minutes, such as 1-2 minutes so that the players are not saturated.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
ok i agree if i'm not protecting the paths it seems to take forever but at the same time your supposed to be doing something in that time frame. If you do protect the incarnations it's a lot easier to run a full warsong but for snake BH or something would be nice o just get in and out faster.

Offline buschkatze

agree completely, waiting time 15 min for just doing BH is annoying :'(

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
The whole point of that wait is to take a full squad and protect the pavillions.  I think you people need to be glad that it only takes 2 people to open it and stop complaining about how the instance works. 

Offline ちミすムㄇ

• From Indonesia With Love
i thing protect can be little fast, mobs attack n lost for little time.. :)

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it
if u do not protect each pavillion, the 15 min wait is ur cost for doing warsong that way! :)  n theres ways around the wait ... open it with an alt  leave the alt inside go do something for 15 mins n then come back. :)

Offline Leelood

Well i agree with the time set. When i farm ws, and that is a lot if times i allways clean 1-2 pavilions, and that save me so much time ( and charm). So no, dont change the time of waiting, while you wait you can clean the pavilions. the diference is like this Waiting= 48 mobs to kill, cleaning = 32 or less...

150 demon cler, 150 demon barb, 150 demon Bm, 150 sage veno, 150 sage seeker, 150 sage wiz, 149 demon sin... Only psy and mystic to go.. Main: Cleric, assistent: bm

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Snakefist is usually BH2, and if it's too long to wait
then take it only when you plan to farm Warsong
Crystals. You will need them for Dragon gear, and
then you will gladly protect pavilions and make full
run much easier.

Also, if you successfuly protect all 5 you get 6-th
boss at the end, he drops WC's only.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
For ppl who are willing to pay i make a preclean in WS ;)

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1793.0