Epic Perfect World

Happy Birthday, Confusing! <3

• : D
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, so. I can`t forget the day we met, it passed 2 years. :'(  I can`t believe. Even tho, Daaayum, is your b-day and I suck at these things, but I`ll try for you. I wish you a very very very very very very very happy b-day and everything you wish, to become true, to don`t change yourself, because you`re amazing, awesome, etc the way you are. (and you know this). I love you and happy b-day again!  :monkey-29: :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-23:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Happy birthday,Alex :pig-23: :monkey-23:
Last Edit: Feb 26, 2016, 07:18 pm by Cristina

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
I don't know you, but Happy anniversary of the day you were born dewd *-*

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Dunno you either but, Happy Birthday!

jakho

happy bday bro, all best

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
happy birthday
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

newlove

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE ENJOY UR DAY !!

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
well

happy birthday bitch

idk you, who are you bitch :normal-2: :normal-33: :normal-48: :normal-33: :normal-3:

WoW

Such post

Much post-farm

So off-topic

WoW

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Happy Birthday .  :monkey-4:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Happy b day Alex!
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Paki

Happy birthday  :normal-1:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran