Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Archer Gameplay Suzy

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
OMG Apples, I will use simple words: It is a metaphor.
I hope you understand now, if you want the metaphor explained ...pm me or something.
 :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2014, 08:27 pm by Gaby

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Answer what?

I do not see any question mark in your pointless remark about something that I have not said. If you understood wrong my 1 line comment then buddy ... back to school? Or read again, then ask a question if you wish to get an answer.

And before you get all happy "Jealous you say Gaby ? lol. " <- reformulate so I can answer , or better yet get off the Artifex made thread ... since we are ... you know all just  "so serious"
He gave you a line you couldn't give reply to and you started correcting his english. Sit down and refrain yourself from doing hypocrit replies since you aren't any better. He voices his opinion, and so did you. What's the point of being so snob if that's actually all you are, without having any reason to be?
Better start rethinking your idiotic comments if you dont want to get shutdown. Giving him a line from Shakespeare with your so "perfect and smart" thinking and english doesn't make you look good, quite the oposite. All that being said, you got owned. Bye.
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2014, 09:25 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
OMG Apples, I will use simple words: It is a metaphor.
I hope you understand now, if you want the metaphor explained ...pm me or something.
 :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:

:normal-2: He remind me of Ky, a maggot that grows balls overnight as soon as he joins a "We are #1" - ego faction.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
suzy hard carry in all the pks :3 best korean archer in the world :)

all in all you're 1 of the worst ep's ive seen, we're playing a game, its pretty much what matters when having pk ego so i dont understand the big mouth

watch zexa the mage that you guys make her roll ep cuz she was 321 and she onli aoe heal  :)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
zexa rerolled to ep cuz she wanted to play ep idk why u keep talking about her she is better than u by far, she was also really fast on aa too idk why the hate for her LOL she never even trashtalks

are you rlly ? watch the videos of maxy she is allways dead   :normal-2:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
? You're dead too in your's and everyone else's video.
and you are ?

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
He gave you a line you couldn't give a reply to, and you started correcting his English. Sit down and refrain yourself from (posting hypocritical replies) since you aren't any better. He voices his opinion, and so did you. What's the point of being a snob, if that's actually all you are, without having any reason to be? (This sentence is fragmented the point you were trying to make doesn't convey properly)
Better (unnecessary word) Start rethinking your idiotic comments if you don't want to get shutdown. Giving him a line from Shakespeare (this statement makes no sense in the given context) with your so called "perfect and smart" thinking and English doesn't make you look good, quite the opposite. All that being said, you got owned. Bye.

Good effort sport.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Andddd this one is now locked for arguing nonsense too.  :normal-5:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.