Epic Perfect World

Classes guide

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Nice guide ely why no life forum pve on forum you are good ely.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Nice guide ely why no life forum pve on forum you are good ely.
Shush noob!!
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2014, 02:02 pm by Elyღ

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Shudh or shush LOLOLOL

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Elena

Shudh or shush LOLOLOL
Go die.
Before make me a more complex guide for bm.
But go die.
I was posting from phone, ok?!

Offline Elena

Updated a bit for some classes, if there's someone that would like to say more feel free to write here or send me a msg.  :-X

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Updated a bit for some classes, if there's someone that would like to say more feel free to write here or send me a msg.  :-X
I'ts ok,and understandable.
Not sure if this matters but regarding veno's :
They can be a good solo class because of their pets.
Pets can be evolved to get new abilities,and to become stronger.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I'm hungry
Get out.
And stop postfarming.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Elena

I'ts ok,and understandable.
Not sure if this matters but regarding veno's :
They can be a good solo class because of their pets.
Pets can be evolved to get new abilities,and to become stronger.
Tbh, it's nicer to discover than on your own or by playing xD
When I first made veno didn't even knew she can have pets unless I got the quest.

I'm hungry
GNs ban him.  :-[

-Oxymoronic

Sorry but I really can't take this thread seriously. Like, no. These aren't even guides. If you wanna make a class guide at least you should get some proper knowledge about the class rather than just writing common sense things. A+ for the effort though. Sorry if I sound rude but this thread isn't really gonna help anyone...

Indulgence

Sorry but I really can't take this thread seriously. Like, no. These aren't even guides. If you wanna make a class guide at least you should get some proper knowledge about the class rather than just writing common sense things. A+ for the effort though. Sorry if I sound rude but this thread isn't really gonna help anyone...

I approve of this post.

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
A nice start Ely, with peoples help you will be able to add more infor for each guide.

Not sure about most psy's being sage but the big advantage to playing sage psy isnt longer psy will or more def lvl, both of which give minimal advantage. Healing and removing debuffs bubble skill and easier chi are why you play sage over demon.

Vast majority here play demon i think simply because of crit bonus on skills because as long as you have half decent magic and att lvls, makes heiro bugging very easy.

Either good like all chars if played well.

Sage for more tactical defensive play picking/or setting up to kill.

Demon for balls out killers still tactical picking opening but easy from then on or simply i'll kill you before you kill me tactic.

Offline Elena

For the fact that I wrote it at almost 4 a.m. in the morning, it's still O.K. Excuse me for not knowing absolutely everything about all classes, also for not being that good at explaining stuff, the reason why I asked other to give me some help if u read what I said first. None except 2 helped. Instead of saying all those you could help me make it a better guide.

Same goes for everyone who thinks it's not good enough. I said I'll give the credits, idgaf about that, did it so people would stop making billion threads about which class to play.

A nice start Ely, with peoples help you will be able to add more infor for each guide.

Not sure about most psy's being sage but the big advantage to playing sage psy isnt longer psy will or more def lvl, both of which give minimal advantage. Healing and removing debuffs bubble skill and easier chi are why you play sage over demon.

Vast majority here play demon i think simply because of crit bonus on skills because as long as you have half decent magic and att lvls, makes heiro bugging very easy.

Demon for balls out killers still tactical picking opening but easy from then on or simply i'll kill you before you kill me tactic.

Tbh, I don't know shyt about psy, I'll ask other people that know better and update it tomorrow.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Shit, thanks for reminding me about bubble.  I haven't played my psychic in a really long time (having a lot of alts is a blessing and curse), and completely forgot about that.  And to think she's sage too...>.<  I think part of why I didn't mention it though now that I think about it is because it's not as spammable as a cleric's Purify (especially if the cleric is sage and is a chi fiend) or a mystic's Break in the Clouds.  But yeah, that is a huge factor--an AOE heal with purify is a formidable foe, as long as all team members stick together xD

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)