Epic Perfect World

Which class is better for pk?

Offline Zorata

• Characters: Zorata
Archer DPH Sage, or Demon Aps Assasin. Would an archer be better if his cultivation was demon, but he was DPH? Trying to choose a class to go with.

Offline REAVZZ

Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Both are nice, personally prefer sage dph archer.. good range to scratch enemies  ;D

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Archer DPH Sage, or Demon Aps Assasin. Would an archer be better if his cultivation was demon, but he was DPH? Trying to choose a class to go with.

Mystic, spam devil chyu, Lysing it to get the crit buff, spam F1+F2 then pray to me to get a zerk, and all in a range of 20 meters will be death.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Depend on urs what class u like, in mass pk every class have own role.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Assassins are well suited for 1v1 or small party PK, however archers shine in mass PK, but are also good in every scenario. If you are planning to take part in mass PvP a lot, you should pick an archer. Otherwise assassin will be good choice, also they are better in PvE / farming speed.
As far I remember, sage archer is superior to demon when it comes to DPH - crit and chi from quickshot, metal skills have quicker cast, this it how it used to be, but it could change slightly with  SoW - NH patches. I am sure though that picking sage over demon for DPH will not be a mistake  :P

cevans1290

Assassins are well suited for 1v1 or small party PK, however archers shine in mass PK, but are also good in every scenario. If you are planning to take part in mass PvP a lot, you should pick an archer. Otherwise assassin will be good choice, also they are better in PvE / farming speed.
As far I remember, sage archer is superior to demon when it comes to DPH - crit and chi from quickshot, metal skills have quicker cast, this it how it used to be, but it could change slightly with  SoW - NH patches. I am sure though that picking sage over demon for DPH will not be a mistake  :P
Forum camper LOL!

Pick Assassin. Go for r8 asap, 2x int wrist. 3.33 base when apsing is deadly, But get R8 full. GoF daggs, middle of Pk with arcanes : 3spark, inner, subsea, tangling mire ( high str genie I do 140 for 100% occult btw..), Rift. GoF=50k+ to all arcanes but wiz and ep with shield

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ASASINS ARE THE BEST go full r8 with gof dags , on all gears need 2x/3x dex , go stealth , 2 spark tangling mire (120Str genie) +RIFT=more then 80k if u gof +crit on all targets :normal-3: :normal-2:

Indulgence

I agree to this. Also I recommend a Veno as well. Venos are very versatile and always needed. Debuffs, damage, crowd controlling, can be quite tanky depending on how you play and what build you opt for.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Cool, talking about that, when u gonna destroy mystics?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Cool, talking about that, when u gonna destroy mystics?
After I destroy psychics.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

lol bro

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

LOL  >:D
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Mentalista, you just got rekted.....now the 97% of the sins of the server you claimed to kill will want re-match after agatio destroys psychics.