Epic Perfect World

Suzy #1 EA

Muffy

nice video suzy ty for the upload ahed

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Almost good video, you are slow as fck, need more improvement. This is best player's opinion. (Yes, I'm best player in the universe, don't like it deal with it. Feel pain and accept truth.) Maybe one day I will gear best dark EA Almighty (Don't get sad fans, that's me) to show you your mistakes.  :police:

Enjoy life, stay safe. Happy gaming ^-^

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
yah ik what demons eas do but this is not example of a good demon ea!

and btw  i can remenber in ur 1st vid and few more u coming from death without rebuff urself i mean own buffs and using holy path to stay almost in same place using boa in a single target must be somvone u really wanted to kill i hope!! and guess what the comments from ur facc ppl was like wow good player op ea and clearly only them said that to be nice for a facc mate. soo its supposed to see same comments in every video many ppl i bet didnt really watched the vid but its a facc mate just spam good vid op gamer. all this to say u guys banalize some expressions like god ea or player good gameplay atlast idk why the thing u guys must be free to criticize is music  :smiley: :smiley: is there any facc rule about coments on facc mate vids cuz seems to have all look the same lol

Please check threads posted by XP before commenting on other guild threads saying faction members promoting it ty.,

nice video  :normal-42:

happy to see that suzy is quick to forgive and forget, considering most of the people commenting "nice video" were the same people to make fun of the fact that suzy was in XP (implying that since he is korean, he is a bad player).  even going so far as to make a signature out of it

happy to see we can all be friends after all  8)

may be true, but its same with both of you be it arti or XP both trashes others and supports own members, may not be you but your faction does same to manipulate better players to join as pawn in your so called army..

Almost good video, you are slow as fck, need more improvement. This is best player's opinion. (Yes, I'm best player in the universe, don't like it deal with it. Feel pain and accept truth.) Maybe one day I will gear best dark EA Almighty (Don't get sad fans, that's me) to show you your mistakes.  :police:

Enjoy life, stay safe. Happy gaming ^-^

there are always greater talent never proclaim you are best.. you are there at present because others are busy with other things.. but you definitely are good that much i'll agree

Note: I'm on neither side.. just time shifts, politics shifts, simple fact both guilds are attention seekers, and power hungry..

Feel free to delete entire comment if i have offended anyone.. but its the fact..

Happy gaming have a nice day

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Please check threads posted by XP before commenting on other guild threads saying faction members promoting it ty.,

may be true, but its same with both of you be it arti or XP both trashes others and supports own members, may not be you but your faction does same to manipulate better players to join as pawn in your so called army..

there are always greater talent never proclaim you are best.. you are there at present because others are busy with other things.. but you definitely are good that much i'll agree

Note: I'm on neither side.. just time shifts, politics shifts, simple fact both guilds are attention seekers, and power hungry..

Feel free to delete entire comment if i have offended anyone.. but its the fact..

Happy gaming have a nice day

I invented the class EA, no one is better than me, I'm the best. '-'

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
no... I don't really think XP has done the same thing

"thing" meaning trash the other guild for having a certain player of a specific race then inviting same player and supporting them

but this is getting off topic so I'll end it here

potato potato (as phoebe says from friends sitcom)

not going to search through each and every forum till i find the proof and share here.. may not be the exact incident but a lot similar has happened.. and i agree going off topic hence I'll end it too..

once again happy gaming friends have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Disrupted

He is just best ranker. not good.
ranker #1 is not best. just many kills.

i was always with him in pk. ( cuz i was last SK directer, im Korean too. )

he cant pk without heera or choco (buffer/healer)
and this video also he with heera LOL

hmm, yeah right, he is #1 EA   R A N K E R. ^^
Whats with all the hate its just a title calm down feller

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
suzy so factor hes making all the randoms post in his thread without him having to post once. :normal-2:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
yea bro suzy is the biggest factor ea on this server who last 3 secs in 1v1

NikSniper upset Suzy demoted him back in S.Korea LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
dear serious gamers who got jelly cause of the title of the thread and cause suzy better than them.. sorry guys

i had to remove ur useless retarded madness comments ... if it was my own video i wouldn't mind to keep it

and to laugh at ur madness guys

but sorry again .. my friend own the video not me ... and he doesnt even read epw .. so ur hate comments = headache and useless . ty

happy gaming

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope
  • Faction: Artifex
Idk what these guys are talking about. Survivability was good and gameplay also, a video I actually enjoyed. Not like other EAs who when they get hit they AD + Leap all the way across the map and wings of grace and IG just to be sure and have the whole squad AA on that one person who hit them. Sweet video by king ea.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
not gonna lie Suzy is not bad ea, good dmg good survivability at times, this video doesnt show much though

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
nice video and good game play thanks for sharing ;)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
suzy so factor hes making all the randoms post in his thread without him having to post once. :normal-2:

This LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You must want to say that Suzy probabbly is the best ea IN ARTIFEX. atleast in mass. Cause there are some other eas better than her , im just saying...

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You must want to say that Suzy probabbly is the best ea IN ARTIFEX. atleast in mass. Cause there are some other eas better than her , im just saying...
And you're not one of them, I'm just saying.