Epic Perfect World

Virtue-Hate Sign Ups

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I've seen people pay for kills....try hards  :normal-20: (Not talking about Gods Giving quest, actual spam killing)
...Seriously?

We don't get rolled all the time D: Every faction has it's ups and downs. Virtue is new and needs to learn how to work with other members as well, such as AAing, and this won't happen if people don't PK. PvE all the time isn't the same as PK. There are people who just PvE and others who don't. Saying "hard to roll when you're being rolled" isn't saying anything. Practice makes perfect?  ^-^

This. 

Not everyone learns to PK overnight.  I remember a while back someone from Worms exposed a player who filled out their application to their faction who put that AA=Arcane Armor.  Which isn't wrong technically, but not the right answer in the context that they meant.  Guy got ridiculed, but yeah, it takes time to learn the whole AA, working as a team thing.  If it takes a few "rolls" to do so, then that's the way it is.

Keep it classy, Virtue.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

-Oxymoronic

it takes time to learn the whole AA

took me seconds to learn how to aa. it's literally pressing 2 keys every 3 secs or each time the t is dead lol.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
took me seconds to learn how to aa. it's literally pressing 2 keys every 3 secs or each time the t is dead lol.

And some are lone wolves and don't know how to act in a squad situation.

You'd kinda be shocked at how many people don't know where to find the AA button.  Or how it looks.  Took me a bit on PWI.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)