Epic Perfect World

any body a creepy pasta lover such as myself :D?

Offline DannyDiablo

• I am but a walking shadow.
title says it all I wanna know if there is some die hard fans just like me who would love to be the partner of jeff the killer >:D MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -cough cough- I mean ...pancakes...yes....pancakes...
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I guess the new thing is forum spamming while server is down. So game.

I don't really understand why everyone has a hard on for Jeff the Killer or would want to kill him. I'd stay thirty planets away. But creepy pastas are nice C:

Offline DannyDiablo

I guess the new thing is forum spamming while server is down. So game.

I don't really understand why everyone has a hard on for Jeff the Killer or would want to kill him. I'd stay thirty planets away. But creepy pastas are nice C:
yea I would never kill him if anything I would love to partner up xD if I wasent such a psychopath irl "even though I don't do anything bad im a good girl" still it would be nice :p I for one find jeffs face beautiful :D call me a weirdo but I find beauty in things others would call frightening
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
You should check out the rituals in creepy pasta o.o es like omg

Offline DannyDiablo

You should check out the rituals in creepy pasta o.o es like omg
ohh trust me my friend I have :D I have nearly read and watched all creepy pastas XD im that much of a weirdo :o

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I thought this was about actual pasta like noodles and lasagna and such but apparently I am very wrong? I don't know. I was excited to share my creepy love for pasta...

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
Young Nigga likes expensive pasta. real expensive pasta.

Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Pff, i created my own creepy pasta...

Once upon a time, there was a world w/o neutella. the end.

Offline DannyDiablo

that gave me chills D:

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay

that gave me chills D:
it made me hungry D:

EricaMurcas

I love Creepy Pasta and I love to write Creepy Pasta. My personal favorite is "No End House", the "Bed Time" series, and the series involving "Ant", they are all really awesome. I'm more of a ghost stories/curses/mysterious deaths/ and insanity.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Ghosts

Offline Lewd

Im a creepy Kebab (Kabab) lover, that i would date it someday..

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Ooooo.
For a moment I thought that...
oooh.

:normal-12:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I really enjoy creepy pastas but I hate both Jeff and Slenderman. Creepy pasta fans probably hate me now, but I no care sir.

I more enjoy random horror stories and pastas. God I read them every day. Even downloaded an app to my phone with 1000+ horror stories.

My favourites are very scary and short stories  >:D

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

• : D
I thought this was about actual pasta like noodles and lasagna and such but apparently I am very wrong? I don't know. I was excited to share my creepy love for pasta...

This LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. +1
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *