• Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ofc.

why tannkie  :P

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
ima better go sleep  :tiger-21: bb epw don't play rude!!

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
 :sad: :sad: :sad:sad my friend is off and the server are offline :'( :'( :'(
cant wait to see you guys  O:-) O:-) O:-)

Offline ~Venom~

???

Why all the PvE hate? I don't get it... you use PvE to get so called "end game" gears but some act like its an abomination to creation.... I know that this is a mostly PvP server but geez.. PvE never hurt nobody.. ~at least not as much as Pk  :P~

No this message is not an endorsement for 2x's....though I would be totally against it  :))

To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
looks like its time to stalk allied shout boxs then  :P
[/i]

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
???

Why all the PvE hate? I don't get it... you use PvE to get so called "end game" gears but some act like its an abomination to creation.... I know that this is a mostly PvP server but geez.. PvE never hurt nobody.. ~at least not as much as Pk  :P~

No this message is not an endorsement for 2x's....though I would be totally against it  :))

it's not that we hate pve, I love it too, but the problem is that when x2 comes cause some idiot QQ's and says I DEMAND X2 DUE TO THE SERVER DC and then every pver/pker know's what happens....which basically pisses everyone off

Offline Eveth

• Waifu-stealer
  • 혼자 내버려 두십시오
  • Characters: Eveth
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Marlie

• Beginner
  • Smile And Be Happy :)

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Tonika..why is your name Tonika? :(

Offline ChinaAndy

Wrong thread. >:(
ye here time 12:27 am now     :sad:many  body go eating    >:( but i  wait for game.   can   online
now?

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
:sad: :sad: :sad:sad my friend is off and the server are offline :'( :'( :'(
cant wait to see you guys  O:-) O:-) O:-)
How dafuq.....

Offline Sigyn

• ~Reality is just a crappy game!
  • Characters: Goddess of Fidelity
???

I agree to this as if they don't really do PvE even if they are just starting. HDD, BH, Fire Legion, Ares that's PvE and it really Helps a lot for the gears so why look down to people who do PvE.

But, YES NO TO x2 I have stock of Puzzles and Warsongs and I can't sell them due to the low price hahahaa  :tiger-21:

Offline ~Venom~

it's not that we hate pve, I love it too, but the problem is that when x2 comes cause some idiot QQ's and says I DEMAND X2 DUE TO THE SERVER DC and then every pver/pker know's what happens....which basically pisses everyone off

I think some might be used to the main server.. If a dev sneezed we got 2x's lol... but yea I can see where you're coming from.

Personally I dont see a server DC that isnt even "Epic's" fault a reason for 2x's.. espcically since we JUST got one. And I consider myself a PvE'r more than a PKer.
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline ChinaAndy

._. iCry
Wow  here have a beautiful girl ;)