Epic Perfect World

I am not good q.q

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I enjoyed the video. No trust issues because of my sig #win
I found the pk to be quite funny though, the opponent can air pk about as good as an ostrich can fly, no offence but ... come on, when you don't know what you are doing ... go back to doing what you know? Maybe? yes ... no? Ok.

That is a wrap and bye!

:pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
bad video, bad ea, bad enemy,bad epw,bad flyer, bad internet , bad bad bad everybdy bad but ur skills are FACTOR!!

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Clapityclapclap
Nice video :3

Offline The Lightning

• The Cybernetic Ninja
  • The War has only just begun.
  • Characters: TheLightning/Adam_Blade
  • Faction: Shindola

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
I enjoyed the video. No trust issues because of my sig #win
I found the pk to be quite funny though, the opponent can air pk about as good as an ostrich can fly, no offence but ... come on, when you don't know what you are doing ... go back to doing what you know? Maybe? yes ... no? Ok.

That is a wrap and bye!

:pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23:
How about you try air pk with 15 less, see if you can air pk like a eagle?

Disrupted

Come on really who air pk's? we arent Ares or AxeGroup theres no need to air pk just because we can't skillfully pk

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Come on really who air pk's? we arent Ares or AxeGroup theres no need to air pk just because we can't skillfully pk

only real trouble i got with air pk is that idk where the fk the attacks are comming from. Most of the time i died, i legit dunno where they came from so i didn't know which direction to run

Disrupted

only real trouble i got with air pk is that idk where the fk the attacks are comming from. Most of the time i died, i legit dunno where they came from so i didn't know which direction to run
same its annoying they can flyer drop under you be above etc its annoying and unnecessary