Epic Perfect World

Daily occuring

Offline Auroma

I am posting some screen shots, most of them taken today. Everyday someone is talking shit about Xpendable on world chat and nothing is done. On Xpendable members GMs act  proactively and mute/ban those who trash talk (which is withing the rules and I fine with it), but the rest of the server is free to talk shit about about Xpendable.
                                     If this is within the official policy then please be open about it, so that we can take appropriate action. All I ask is that we be treated equally, and if that is not what you want then please be honest and frank about it. If you want to get rid of us then it will be faster if you are open about your motives.

And that no GM was online excuse will not work, I checked on EPW home page and Ninjas was online (he can be afk at that time with some real life work I can understand that, but almost everyday?) I hope Agatio reads it before it is locked/deleted by some trigger happy dude.

Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:21 pm by XtrM
“Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.”

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
The list of who is online doesnt always work, but yes, I have been afk for alot of today, the times I havent been have been spent on the forums mainly, I have not been ingame much sorry!

If it is a players first offence I will warn them, if it is recurring I will mute.

Mordentia will look at a mute, FluFFy and Ste_ might too, I will chat to the next gm on for the opinion.
Nigger will be perma banned when agatio gets online.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline metalheadvt

I see Nigger hasnt been banned yet.  He was doing the same stuff a few days ago as well

Offline Auroma

I see Nigger hasnt been banned yet.  He was doing the same stuff a few days ago as well

SS with Nigger in it are from few days back.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
The list of who is online doesnt always work, but yes, I have been afk for alot of today, the times I havent been have been spent on the forums mainly, I have not been ingame much sorry!

If it is a players first offence I will warn them, if it is recurring I will mute.

Mordentia will look at a mute, FluFFy and Ste_ might too, I will chat to the next gm on for the opinion.
Nigger will be perma banned when agatio gets online.

I remember the incident with FluFFy, though its not in the screenshot this was when "Xpendasht" was created. I think he was replying to the red text chat that went off in system chat, Not trash-talking the faction. ummm, I'm not seeing where Ste_ broke anything other then cracking sexist jokes.

I think this is a prime example to all that we need to regulate worldchat more. I noticed Labs took control of the NoHomo faction and kept them off worldchat. If every faction could do this and keep their members under control things like this would not happen. You post this wanting a better server with less drama right.? So for starters talk with your friends and try to keep them from also talking trash in worldchat. Yes we are online most of the time, Sometimes we are busy testing new features that may or may not be added to the game and turn off worldchat for a bit to test and get data off one another without the spam. Currently Ninjas and I are working on a project as well as I working on a new pvp event. We also have to come on to forums to check new posts and answer others. Ni**** has already been banned. These screenshots are from a little while ago. Another thing I'd like to warn people about... Sharing accounts may not be against the rules, but don't complain if they get your toon/account banned by the actions they pull. It is your fault for allowing them on your toons so the excuse "It wasn't me, it was someone else playing my character". We will investigate this a little more but please help the community out a bit.

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it
its not just Xpendables but alot of factions get trashed on wc n people too. i know a few of trolls who just seem to get off on pissin people off. ive notice some repeat offenders on the mute n ban list   why not make thier mute n bans alil longer n after so many times perma ban. you cant stop people from trollin but maybe if u make the mutes n bans longers people might think twice.

Offline Auroma

I remember the incident with FluFFy, though its not in the screenshot this was when "Xpendasht" was created. I think he was replying to the red text chat that went off in system chat, Not trash-talking the faction. ummm, I'm not seeing where Ste_ broke anything other then cracking sexist jokes.

I think this is a prime example to all that we need to regulate worldchat more. I noticed Labs took control of the NoHomo faction and kept them off worldchat. If every faction could do this and keep their members under control things like this would not happen. You post this wanting a better server with less drama right.? So for starters talk with your friends and try to keep them from also talking trash in worldchat. Yes we are online most of the time, Sometimes we are busy testing new features that may or may not be added to the game and turn off worldchat for a bit to test and get data off one another without the spam. Currently Ninjas and I are working on a project as well as I working on a new pvp event. We also have to come on to forums to check new posts and answer others. Ni**** has already been banned. These screenshots are from a little while ago. Another thing I'd like to warn people about... Sharing accounts may not be against the rules, but don't complain if they get your toon/account banned by the actions they pull. It is your fault for allowing them on your toons so the excuse "It wasn't me, it was someone else playing my character". We will investigate this a little more but please help the community out a bit.

How is that not trash talking a Faction? Everyone knows the motive of that name. Can you provide proof that he was replying to "red text chat"? or as a GM you act on mere "I think".

So cracking sexists jokes is cool now?

I already told the Nigger screenshots were from a while ago. 2,3,4,5,6,7 were taken today, which are the majority of SS.

Did I ever complain about anyone getting banned by account sharing? or it is just someone's biased hatred coming out by itself? Stay relevant to the topic.

I don't care if no one from the above gets any punishment, but I do care that you as a GM treat everyone equally without favoritism or bias. (Like most of the GMs already do, they are very good GMs)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I am gonna 'deal' with LED and Mordenita myself (however it does sound).

Offline Enraged

The problem with this that I see is the GM's rarely take the initiative to do anything that happens over WC.
We shouldn't need to take SS's and post them on the forums when there are GM's clearly on while this stuff is said in WC.
Not going to name names, but I was hopping around a GM outside of west when Alice and her guild were talking a ton of crap to xpendables yesterday. The GM was clearly there because she kept summoning different pets and rolling around.

I don't understand what you guys are attempting to do.
But what it seems is that you don't stop the problem before it pisses people off, you wait until it does.
Yeah, trash talking comes with the game, it's part of pk. But the lack of interest from the GM's is annoying.
Hi.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
The problem with this that I see is the GM's rarely take the initiative to do anything that happens over WC.
We shouldn't need to take SS's and post them on the forums when there are GM's clearly on while this stuff is said in WC.
Not going to name names, but I was hopping around a GM outside of west when Alice and her guild were talking a ton of crap to xpendables yesterday. The GM was clearly there because she kept summoning different pets and rolling around.

I don't understand what you guys are attempting to do.
But what it seems is that you don't stop the problem before it pisses people off, you wait until it does.
Yeah, trash talking comes with the game, it's part of pk. But the lack of interest from the GM's is annoying.

In a few days when im leaving my sisters house I will be on everyday again like before. I will not tolerate any form of drama or trash talk from anyone from now on. You get a warning if you havent already got one then punished if you continue. I'm sick of seeing or hearing about the same stuff everyday. Clearly people can't put there big boy pant's on and play the game and leave people alone. And it's not that there's a "lack of interest". I actually do care about this issue, hence why I always try to get something done about it in other posts and threads.

Offline Enraged

All of you seem to have one excuse or another. Good for you.
Get more GM's. Or allow support to monitor world chat.
Hi.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
All of you seem to have one excuse or another. Good for you.

Yes full excuse. God forbid some of us might actually have real life stuff going on. But like I said I'll start stalking wc when im home. Kthanksbye.

Offline Enraged

No one ever said you couldn't?

Hi.

ruse

When's the last time you saw a support member doing anything productive? Back when Leader(Wb, btw) was support. Most of what the last support member did was speak non-english in WC with her friends.

Not gonna comment on the GM thing, not worth it.

Offline XxHYFUxX

OK So just my thought here and correct me if I'm wrong But it seems to me that some Faction R involved in TW/PVP and you have to Know that Basic evolutionary psychology where the more dominant r going to be less likely to be involved in the trash talking and the week are going to talk trash to make them selves feel more powerful, In ways such as belittling,name calling,or just pointing out the 1 or 2 small weakness or what the individual may see as a weakness ,be it factual or not. Also if u look at any kind of sport where u take a team of player VS another team of player there is always going to be some form of trash talking. Football,Baseball,Hockey. and even more when u Look at individual sport where fighting is involved Boxing, MMA,Auto Racing, Wrestling, All I'm saying is there has to be a small amount to keep the Fire going or what is the drive to fight what well drive some one to raise up for the rest of the group to become a warrior to fight for the faction name they have chosen to represent with out some small amount of hate or disgust for another faction. It is what will help define who is going to be the best. Because when u fight someone u truly hate or has shamed you in someway your drive to win is 1000 times stronger then that of your adversary and even if your a beaten it helps you to grow that fire and drive to make you want to get better to show the world that you have become stronger then ever and you are a contender...... I have no Alliance with anyone involved in this incident but just wanted to help show that no matter how much we say we hate when other factions/player talk trash to each other it is the driving force behind all player vs player interactions.       

And as far as i concerned we have a great GM staff that work there ass off to make sure we have events and things to do so please Keep in mind they r Human as well and that there lives r just as important as anyone else..You can not actually believe that they should be online 24x7 let then have a break I mean really... You think making a events or running this server is not a hard job..well your wrong, it is and they get the least amount of respect from players..
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:32 pm by XxHYFUxX
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing