Epic Perfect World

1v1 Tournament.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

Hi everyone. So of you, or many of you, have seen me on forums or World Chat, or just know me or one of my characters in game. I'm Pantastic as my main, Shidou(Seeker), and Karmine(BM) as my alts. If you don't know me that's fine too. It's nice to meet you. I wasn't sure where to post this, but this seemed better than my other options so here we go! Next weekend, I am hosting a server wide pvp tournament. Why you might ask? It's for fun, of course. I want to bring together a big group of players and see who is the best fighter of them all. To determine this, I have come up with a set of rules for this tournament. They are as followed:

• Any and all pvp pots are allowed.
  • Any skills are allowed. Yes, that includes stealth and triple spark if necessary.
  • Though this is a given, any genie/genie skills are allowed.
  • Any and all gear is allowed.
  • If the fights last longer than 5 minutes, restrictions will be placed to move the fight a long. (No defense weapons, or something of that manner.)
  • No trash talking. This is for fun. Respect each others fighting skills. If you win, congratulations to you. You don't need to bash your opponent for their loss though. It doesn't mean they are bad, just that you played better. If you trash talk, flame someone, etc. You will be disqualified.
  • Do not gank. If you are in the 1v1 tournament, and someone in your guild attacks the opposing player, YOU will be disqualified, as well as everyone else in your guild that is taking place.
  • This list will most likely be updated in the time before the tournament. I will also have a time listed later on and will bump the topic when I do. It will be a time that is best fit for me, as I am hosting. I just need to make sure my schedule is clear, which, it should be. (:
Now, as I cannot stop everyone from ruining this event. I would like to ask the help of a GM in hosting this. Tori, if you read this, I would love for it to be you homie girl. <3 I'm sure everyone is wondering what the prizes will be. Well here they are!

1st Place: 5,000 Epic Coins.
2nd Place: 3,000 Epic Coins.
3rd Place: 2,000 Epic Coins.

Not very creative, but a few thousand Epic Coins should be more than enough to satisfy most, but probably not all. I'm sorry to the richer people who don't consider this much money, but hey, it's something. I do not have a location decided yet, but will update this when I do. This is just a rough draft I started typing when I got home from work, so please bear with me. If any of you have any thoughts or suggestions to add on to this, please let me know. Sign ups end Friday on the 8th! Only 20 people may sign up, so start now!

P.S. I'm starting the EC prizes off lower than I intended, but if this goes well, it will be increased.

Ur idea is nice but u wont get out "who's the best player on the server" since 1)that should mean that everyone fights all the other classes 2)some classes have a very huge advantage over others(inb4 people flame saying it aint true just look at wf vs mage or mystic vs psy or sin vs seeker) 3) u should get everyone using the same gear which can't be done cuz even in dragon gears aps classes are advantaged) without taking in considerations genie gaps and such.
As ive said, its a cool idea but ull just find out who that day has been the luckest and that better outclassed(in rare cases outplayed) the enemy, even because in 1,5 1v1s are really "spiky"(i 1 shot u, u 1 shot me).
Anyway gl

P.S. lol Vermillion applied now u see areshi go join to fight #1 seeker and post more videos now bro dont do it no lal lel l0l xDDD ;33333333 goodluck ;)

P.P.S yh  lol bro im noober easied mage 420-0ed by every fairy taler, i can only donate+use spark without spark genie lol broooo xDDDDD

-Oxymoronic

in 1,5 1v1s are really "spiky"(i 1 shot u, u 1 shot me).

Omg yes.

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
Count me in :3 IGN RuleZ 150 sin

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i want i want count me in
Confusing 150 Sage sin

Eternalagony

Signing up
Mage - Swink  ;)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not very creative, but a few thousand Epic Coins ??????????????????????
count me in
FeelMyPoIson

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic

no def. lvl weapons, i think thn no defence mode for psychic??

Shall I remove my gear for you as well? XD

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Count me in.

And to give you an answer:

#1 - Apprentice
#2 - LeiZo
#3 - Holiness

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Count me in

-Areashii
Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 08:48 am by Areashiii

Disrupted

Diminished is in as well, but he cant post here so ill post for him

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
some classes have a very huge advantage over others(inb4 people flame saying it aint true just look at wf vs mage or mystic vs psy or sin vs seeker)

P.S. lol Vermillion applied now u see areshi go join to fight #1 seeker and post more videos now bro dont do it no lal lel l0l xDDD ;33333333 goodluck ;)

Anyone else see something funny about this guy?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Not gonna participate,but props to you for writing all this and making an event by yourself.
Sure it's gonna be fun~!
And it would be nice to see more of this kind of events in the future!

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
count me in.

IGN: MokoLoko - 150 sage EA

;) ;)

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Disrupted

count me in.

IGN: MokoLoko - 150 sage EA

;) ;)
You already lost

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
You already lost

I beat you. You gave up at lost. hehehehe. gf son.

crazy how Savagery shit on you