Epic Perfect World

1v1 Tournament.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick

Hi everyone. So of you, or many of you, have seen me on forums or World Chat, or just know me or one of my characters in game. I'm Pantastic as my main, Shidou(Seeker), and Karmine(BM) as my alts. If you don't know me that's fine too. It's nice to meet you. I wasn't sure where to post this, but this seemed better than my other options so here we go! Next weekend, I am hosting a server wide pvp tournament. Why you might ask? It's for fun, of course. I want to bring together a big group of players and see who is the best fighter of them all. To determine this, I have come up with a set of rules for this tournament. They are as followed:

• Any and all pvp pots are allowed.
  • Any skills are allowed. Yes, that includes stealth and triple spark if necessary.
  • Though this is a given, any genie/genie skills are allowed.
  • Any and all gear is allowed.
  • If the fights last longer than 5 minutes, restrictions will be placed to move the fight a long. (No defense weapons, or something of that manner.)
  • No trash talking. This is for fun. Respect each others fighting skills. If you win, congratulations to you. You don't need to bash your opponent for their loss though. It doesn't mean they are bad, just that you played better. If you trash talk, flame someone, etc. You will be disqualified.
  • Do not gank. If you are in the 1v1 tournament, and someone in your guild attacks the opposing player, YOU will be disqualified, as well as everyone else in your guild that is taking place.
  • This list will most likely be updated in the time before the tournament. I will also have a time listed later on and will bump the topic when I do. It will be a time that is best fit for me, as I am hosting. I just need to make sure my schedule is clear, which, it should be. (:
Now, as I cannot stop everyone from ruining this event. I would like to ask the help of a GM in hosting this. Tori, if you read this, I would love for it to be you homie girl. <3 I'm sure everyone is wondering what the prizes will be. Well here they are!

1st Place: 5,000 Epic Coins.
2nd Place: 3,000 Epic Coins.
3rd Place: 2,000 Epic Coins.

Not very creative, but a few thousand Epic Coins should be more than enough to satisfy most, but probably not all. I'm sorry to the richer people who don't consider this much money, but hey, it's something. I do not have a location decided yet, but will update this when I do. This is just a rough draft I started typing when I got home from work, so please bear with me. If any of you have any thoughts or suggestions to add on to this, please let me know. Sign ups end Friday on the 8th! Only 20 people may sign up, so start now!

P.S. I'm starting the EC prizes off lower than I intended, but if this goes well, it will be increased.
Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 08:20 pm by Zeek Knight

Disrupted

Sounds fun bro Count me in

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
That sounds nice, get me in

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Sounds fun, count me in

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
did you say 5k ec??? O:-)

sure im in

- KunoBichi
Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:32 am by HellishKitty

cevans1290

Count me in. I save someone one fight c:

I come on Ep I think, might do sin ?

Offline Midnight™

• Characters: Midnight
  • Faction: X
I will join too  ;D

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Stealth allowed 8 sec. or more??
no def. lvl weapons, i think thn no defence mode for psychic??

nvm u have 10k ecs go reshape ur bm and seeker stuffs!!

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

cevans1290

Stealth allowed 8 sec. or more??
no def. lvl weapons, i think thn no defence mode for psychic??

nvm u have 10k ecs go reshape ur bm and seeker stuffs!!
read ? after 5 mins no def weap.

Disrupted

read ? after 5 mins no def weap.
wait i cant tank defense? ***...

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Ah, nice to see so many people eager to join already. I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but the maximum people allowed to join are 20. So reserve your spots ASAP. I'll be taking part in this as well. I'm also going to have Disrupted record all of the fights so we can all look back on this. x3 I also forget to mention. Post your character name in your post so I know who to add! Stealth can be used for 10 seconds, and up to 3 times per fight. I'll add that to the list of rules shortly. Thanks!

cevans1290

wait i cant tank defense? ***...
sorry bby no.

• If the fights last longer than 5 minutes, restrictions will be placed to move the fight a long. (No defense weapons, or something of that manner.)

but for you he might do special.

I cant tank my +30 / + 400 Pdef on sin ( def ) now fk life.

Disrupted

sorry bby no.

but for you he might do special.

I cant tank my +30 / + 400 Pdef on sin ( def ) now fk life.
Easiest kill ever now woot

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Signing up

Jolhans - 150 assassin