Epic Perfect World

some suggestions from an old player

Disrupted

Nah, your ideas are good. This is what I'm talking about though, if this suggestion was made in helpdesk, PvE'rs (or supporters) won't be able to add their input and after the change was made, some might not like it. Should wait for more suggestions because what we're talking about is impossible lol
Yeah true, but i guess it is harder to implement more things for pve rather than just adding new gear for pvp like official does, or harder to make money off of, so they put little effort into it

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Most people play private servers because there is less pve than on official, and here it requires the most pve out of all the private servers to get the stats you want. I wouldn't mind if Agaito adds more ways to farm ec as long as they don't destroy the economy.

Same. I always pvp, but since I'm American, there isn't always a lot of stuff to do when the majority of my faction is sleeping. It would be nice to have more stuff to do instead of just running around aimlessly. :P

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I think there was another instance added with HDD and FS, i don't remember it's name but its a instance where you are flying and killing mobs in the air. idk it's name but it'd be interesting to have new pve instances.

Offline timlib

I think there was another instance added with HDD and FS, i don't remember it's name but its a instance where you are flying and killing mobs in the air. idk it's name but it'd be interesting to have new pve instances.

That's called Undercurrent Hall, it's fun but somewhat time consuming.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
That's called Undercurrent Hall, it's fun but somewhat time consuming.
It's fun if your party already knows what to do. Otherwise it can get very frustrating.
Like when the wrong boss gets killed at the wrong time, heh, Princess?  :normal-24:
Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:02 pm by Sideris

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
i miss the flyer race, would be nice to have under water race too if possible

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Disrupted

i miss the flyer race, would be nice to have under water race too if possible
+10000000000000000000000000000 yes!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
You are free to suggest anything you want ^^

about the creepy comments, we will deal with it dont worry.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
You are free to suggest anything you want ^^

about the creepy comments, we will deal with it dont worry.
5x rewards for ares, thanks gm.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
5x rewards for ares, thanks gm.

dont be ridiculous -.-
wait what?

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Sooooo, I'm not sure about all of you here but I only PVE for ec (or farming items to sell). I have farmed a lot of TT and Warsong because I find them enjoyable at times while I can actually work on my gear. I recently found out how to do card bosses so I've spent time on that aswell. These are the best 3 ways for making money, and therefor the only 3 I do.

Once again, this is just my reason to PVE but it sounds kind of odd to me to do instances without any actual goal or profit. Therefor, wouldn't it more logical to actually make a decent amount of money out of them? I mean, I don't know anybody running FB 69 just for fun. I knew people who did it times ago for TM cape but now? Nah. It won't kill the economy as long as you can't make more from it than from a TT or WS run (which is on average about 500-600 ec per run during 1x drops). This way there would only be more PVE for the ppl who still try to get better gear.

This doesn't mean it should be an easy run or soloable run. In an instance with max 6 or 10 players the quest reward should be (idk?) maybe 100-200 ec to make it worth your time, while also doing PVE aka working together, having fun, chatting etc.

Basically what I'm trying to say is: It would be best for most of us to get at least a decent amount of profit from PVE, otherwise I really doubt people will start doing it.

1 more thing: If I overlooked something concerning the economy, please explain.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
PvE in TW? No fml if that would happen. Revamping instances yes but noy instances that is used for farming like tt. Also ws doesnt need revamp. That is imo. Also pve in tw is non sense killing boss first? There is hq crystal duh

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
our ideas come from the past when we thought pve was alrdy too much...we have 2 ideas that will be looked into once again, we wanna revamp GV (harder version) and recreate FB79 (quest related, where u ened to meet requirements to opent he gates)
this ideas would need some time to code and there isnt much time for it atm :/ so people will need to be patient, sorry.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
PvE in TW? No fml if that would happen. Revamping instances yes but noy instances that is used for farming like tt. Also ws doesnt need revamp. That is imo. Also pve in tw is non sense killing boss first? There is hq crystal duh
Uhm there's already such thing o.o.
When the map resets noone has the map territories so in order to get them,factions must kill group of monsters in the tw map. :-\

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
We're talking about a separate TW for PvE factions only. Also, it makes sense for people that don't want to PK.

our ideas come from the past when we thought pve was alrdy too much...we have 2 ideas that will be looked into once again, we wanna revamp GV (harder version) and recreate FB79 (quest related, where u ened to meet requirements to opent he gates)
this ideas would need some time to code and there isnt much time for it atm :/ so people will need to be patient, sorry.
Np, I'll just study till then. Got lots to do for the next.....7 months.