Epic Perfect World

Multiple entry points for ares

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
When it comes to the old area, it's a no, because it's quite a bit work to adjust it back, and what is the most important, after Ares was killed, people were simply passing through the doors by various glitches.

And I could make accessing chains not possible, but I don't care about it that much anymore to be honest. People don't seem to go there that often as they used to since Ares was nerfed. Also for me it seems is that people on chains are in most cases alts of those who are killing.

Disrupted

It just gets annoying when like 3 people are only hitting ares and the rest are afk so we wait there forever till a GM decides to help

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
^^ hi bre sorry if my suggestion seems silly or too serious.. just saw a lot of people complaining and flaming during ares.. and i liked the suggestion (again sorry for forgetting the person's name) hence shared it here in hope this can be resolved and people can do ares without lag or dc or crash :)

ty mikau for the valuable insights yes.. limiting will definitely raise the rage sorry didn't think it through

but 1 doubt.. why is it not possible to move on friday.. even though ares lasts for great while most finish with it before TW and see world chat asking for GM help to kill boss after first 4-5 hrs..

As for chains..

+1 i like the old ares too.. boss easy to move and alts died a lot if badly geared or afk..

aga please let us know if there is something that can be done by your team on this or better lock the thread if nothing to proceed here at the momemt..

thanks again to all for spending their time on this thread and sharing their insights

happy gaming have a nice day :)
Well friday is NW. NW has more participants than TW. So, In case of Saturday and Friday, Friday is better. Maybe if Ares started a little early (for the Asians with +8 GMT and Aussies)

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Turn down your settings. Turn off Effects. Turn off Textures. Have everything on minimum. Use the "Show Only Important Players" option. It makes a big difference. I can go from hardly being able to move during Night's Free Drop Event to having the best Ping/FPS that I have had all day during Night's Free Drop Event just by doing that.

It's what I do, and I typically run 3-4 characters at a time without a problem (usually).

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
When it comes to the old area, it's a no, because it's quite a bit work to adjust it back, and what is the most important, after Ares was killed, people were simply passing through the doors by various glitches.

And I could make accessing chains not possible, but I don't care about it that much anymore to be honest. People don't seem to go there that often as they used to since Ares was nerfed. Also for me it seems is that people on chains are in most cases alts of those who are killing.

Pretty much this, I got 10 chars, and run 2 each run. While one is on chain, second one is geared up to fight Ares, which I do. So I don't get why it bothers people so much because there are many more who do the same.

Disrupted

Pretty much this, I got 10 chars, and run 2 each run. While one is on chain, second one is geared up to fight Ares, which I do. So I don't get why it bothers people so much because there are many more who do the same.
It bothers people because only half of those people are trying to kill it.  Which means it takes a long time for a kill, meaning more time spent

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
It bothers people because only half of those people are trying to kill it.  Which means it takes a long time for a kill, meaning more time spent
Well, even if it was impossible to get alts threre, it'd still be the same amount of players, just more rounds.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS

True but its not like every gamer who is multi clienting attacks with minimum one char.. some people just afk on all clients..

but guess the minimum settings are the only solution for now as per aga's decision (unfortunately i am already using minimum settings and since my laptop is not gaming one it still lags DC or crashes ^^)

still stopping access to chains might greatly reduce lag but again will definitely make a lot of players rage..

ty for replying aga, team and all fellow gamers

Angie replace the woman above ur head with sage tiger on ur avatar  :P

happy gaming have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/