Epic Perfect World

Multiple entry points for ares

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Heard this suggestion last week during ares from fellow gamer (forget his/her name)

etherblade lags a lot results with DC/ client crash sometimes..

is it possible for aga and team to create multiple ares entry points like in every major city or more than 1 city (etherblade)

thank you

Note: if you like the idea support it if you hate it just ignore instead of assuming etc., i want the can/can't do opinions only from aga and dev team and not negative comments/assumptions from fellow players.. but if you got additional related ideas (not the minimum settings etc.,) please feel free to share

happy gaming have a nice day

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
Suggested recently.

In my opinion it's useless, as the lag near the teleporter is way smaller than lag in the instance or when killing the boss.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
That doesn't mean I won't do it, it's just useless.

Offline Manager

• They say i hack
  • They don't know pinoy luck
  • Faction: ✪utcasts
That doesn't mean I won't do it, it's just useless.

so true aga  :police:

Offline eon

thanks for the quick response and insight form aga and all fellow gamers..

so is it possible to set number of players who can enter per ares run
or
remove chains (a lot of alts afk there and may definitely disagree with this suggestion)
or
can move to different time ? (Ares / TW / Morai Mayhem) all on same day overlapping each other causes players to rush with alts and hence causes the lag (personal opinion)

please reply when free ty

happy gaming have a nice day ^^

Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

or
remove chains (a lot of alts afk there and may definitely disagree with this suggestion)
or
can move to different time ? (Ares / TW / Morai Mayhem) all on same day overlapping each other causes players to rush with alts and hence causes the lag (personal opinion)

:normal-43: bro...you are becoming Mentalista.

Ares is fine as it is, what's the rush on having it changed?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

or
or

1) Limiting how many people can be in the instance will piss the masses off, especially those who are on Pinoy times.  If I remember correctly, it's nighttime for them (or late evening), and Ares doesn't end until 10pm server time, which is like 5am for em.  Some of em complain about TW times for this reason.

2)This has been suggested before (not removing the chains, but doing something about the afk alts in the instance), and there's simply no easy fix.  Especially with the purple clouds of *** gone (thank you for that, Aga), they'll find a way around it.

3) Unfortunately, the slot that it's in is the most optimal.  Weekdays are out due to school/work obligations, Friday has NW, Sundays are out because people are gonna go to bed for the next day, and NW.  So Saturday is the best day for events that lasts as long as Ares does.  Pick what ones are more important to you and do those first, then go down the priority line.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Screw your chains and multiple teleporters.  Lets get back to the old ares room.  Simple design.  Big enough room to fit the entire nation of the Philippines with considerably less lag on low distances. No rage.  No stress. Itens only.

Imo you were also a lot less likely to afk in that room because the boss was free to stand wherever it wanted.  Chains are safety because Ares has big feet.  Large room means ares can run free and play dodgeball with easy alts who try hide.  420/10 old ares
I'm basically 40

-Oxymoronic

Screw your chains and multiple teleporters.  Lets get back to the old ares room.

Please.

Offline eon

:normal-43: bro...you are becoming Mentalista.

Ares is fine as it is, what's the rush on having it changed?

^^ hi bre sorry if my suggestion seems silly or too serious.. just saw a lot of people complaining and flaming during ares.. and i liked the suggestion (again sorry for forgetting the person's name) hence shared it here in hope this can be resolved and people can do ares without lag or dc or crash :)

1) Limiting how many people can be in the instance will piss the masses off, especially those who are on Pinoy times.  If I remember correctly, it's nighttime for them (or late evening), and Ares doesn't end until 10pm server time, which is like 5am for em.  Some of em complain about TW times for this reason.

2)This has been suggested before (not removing the chains, but doing something about the afk alts in the instance), and there's simply no easy fix.  Especially with the purple clouds of *** gone (thank you for that, Aga), they'll find a way around it.

3) Unfortunately, the slot that it's in is the most optimal.  Weekdays are out due to school/work obligations, Friday has NW, Sundays are out because people are gonna go to bed for the next day, and NW.  So Saturday is the best day for events that lasts as long as Ares does.  Pick what ones are more important to you and do those first, then go down the priority line.

ty mikau for the valuable insights yes.. limiting will definitely raise the rage sorry didn't think it through

but 1 doubt.. why is it not possible to move on friday.. even though ares lasts for great while most finish with it before TW and see world chat asking for GM help to kill boss after first 4-5 hrs..

As for chains..

Screw your chains and multiple teleporters.  Lets get back to the old ares room.  Simple design.  Big enough room to fit the entire nation of the Philippines with considerably less lag on low distances. No rage.  No stress. Itens only.

Imo you were also a lot less likely to afk in that room because the boss was free to stand wherever it wanted.  Chains are safety because Ares has big feet.  Large room means ares can run free and play dodgeball with easy alts who try hide.  420/10 old ares

+1 i like the old ares too.. boss easy to move and alts died a lot if badly geared or afk..

aga please let us know if there is something that can be done by your team on this or better lock the thread if nothing to proceed here at the momemt..

thanks again to all for spending their time on this thread and sharing their insights

happy gaming have a nice day :)

Disrupted

Sounds like a really good idea to me, would help cut the lag down a bit

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I didn't mind the old area either.  Yeah, people hid in corners, but you can pull Ares to them and they go bye-bye.

This area, however, they can go all the way up, get credit for the kill still and have zero danger of dying to aoe.

Stay Classy.

Disrupted

I didn't mind the old area either.  Yeah, people hid in corners, but you can pull Ares to them and they go bye-bye.

This area, however, they can go all the way up, get credit for the kill still and have zero danger of dying to aoe.
Eh people still gonna not help no matter what best to just wish they dc am i right?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Eh people still gonna not help no matter what best to just wish they dc am i right?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Stay Classy.