Epic Perfect World

Where are we on same sex marriage?

Offline DannyDiablo

• I am but a walking shadow.
I want gay embrace so i can embrace all my boys between PK waves and we can kiss until they come back. I mean get chi between waves. *cough*
hmmm I like the first part of that sentence :p
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline Iridesca

• Characters: Iridesca
have u ever work in a job full of women....in the same building? thats enuff not to do it right there. U cant put that many ladiess to gather. the server would crash, the cat fights, lieing , back stabbing 2 faced drama would never end. Been there done that many times lol

Ok I'm sorry I wasn't really going to involve myself here but that's just sexist... even if it was meant as a joke. (/)_=)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
have u ever work in a job full of women....in the same building? thats enuff not to do it right there. U cant put that many ladiess to gather. the server would crash, the cat fights, lieing , back stabbing 2 faced drama would never end. Been there done that many times lol

that's actually quite true :normal-2:

Idk if he's trolling or not, that's true.. not about the game tho. I don't know what female gamers truly think of each other, but I hardly ever see them "catfight". They are usually nice, or at least they pretend to be >:D

most of the players bitching to each other constantly here, are  males :normal-12: :normal-2: that's pretty sad.

god that's more than sad

I hate bitches

but I hate them twice as much when they have ballz

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

lmao actually, this is truth.  I went to an all-women college for 10 months. 

I was on campus in a dorm. For 10 months.

Women are catty as hell.  The lack of testosterone would do that.

But if I had my way, I would've gotten laid by one.

I mean...what?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Not saying that it's a lie, but it's not true either, some females are much more emotionally stable than other females and even more stable than some males.
As if guys had no emotions.
Dramatic, lying, backstabbing males exist too.
Just because you/most guys do not like showing that side of them, doesn't mean they do not think or do it too.

Disrupted

Not saying that it's a lie, but it's not true either, some females are much more emotionally stable than other females and even more stable than some males.
Just because you/most guys do not like showing that side of them, doesn't mean they do not think or do it too.

Guys dont have emotions what you talkin bout willis

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Just because most guys do not like showing that side of them, doesn't mean they do not think or do it too.

^ That's the truth if I ever heard it....

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Guys dont have emotions what you talkin bout willis

Kay, I'll upload the ss of you being emotional as my sigs later hun.

Offline DannyDiablo

• I am but a walking shadow.

^ That's the truth if I ever heard it....
I find it funny why the reason most women are lesbians no a days are actually because of the men they dated in the past :p I for one have never dated a male not because im not attracted to them but because its hard to find the nice guy who isent a dbag and isent a huge perv which is why I look towards my same gender most of the time
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline Diedet

• C: Success is key
  • Characters: diedet, Hasmatic
  • Faction: GodsAngel
I DONT FEEL TAT DERE BE ENUGH 13 YR OLDS HERE :police:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I find it funny why the reason most women are lesbians no a days are actually because of the men they dated in the past :p I for one have never dated a male not because im not attracted to them but because its hard to find the nice guy who isent a dbag and isent a huge perv which is why I look towards my same gender most of the time

I was there.

I was like "why should I open my heart to another guy when the others completely broke it?"  I had almost sworn off men completely before meeting my husband.  He's a perv, but so am I, so it works out. xD

Point here is though, keep your options open.  They're few and far between, but not completely extinct.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
most women are lesbians no a days

Lol sis.

Offline Iridesca

• Characters: Iridesca

Only like 6% of women are lesbians, thefuq are you guys talking about?

And however men a lesibian dates/has dated has literally nothing to do with anything? Maybe you wouldn't know , but when you are of a minority sexuality you are extremely likely to try to fit in with the majority anyway, even if it means dating someone you arent attracted to. Lesbians do not "become" lesbians by dating "bad" men. :p

Honestly though, the amount of blatant sexism and lgbtq+ ignorance on this tread is ridiculous, I had no idea people were still this ignorant in 2014.

^not by hadesdefiance specifically, just by a lot of people. seriously tho wtf guys
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2014, 03:31 pm by Iridysia

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Who gives a flying *** about same sex marriage. It is literally pointless, if you're that desperate to marry someone of same gender just marry with a slightly different name and tada?

Marriage itself holds no bearing on:

PvP
PvE
Guilds
Fair/Unfair advantages

Literally most useless thing ever and just something for activists to complain about while the GM's actually work on things useful for the server.

/rant  :tiger-27:

Disrupted

Who gives a flying *** about same sex marriage. It is literally pointless, if you're that desperate to marry someone of same gender just marry with a slightly different name and tada?

Marriage itself holds no bearing on:

PvP
PvE
Guilds
Fair/Unfair advantages

Literally most useless thing ever and just something for activists to complain about while the GM's actually work on things useful for the majority, and server.

/rant  :tiger-27:
Making your players happy aint useful?