Offline Bea <3

• Characters: Calmness
  • Faction: Family

Offline Pinheadfreak

• Mr.Pinhead
  • Yall B Normal Ill B Me RaiseHell DieYoung GetFckd
  • Characters: Pinhead
  • Faction: Ironic
have u ever work in a job full of women....in the same building? thats enuff not to do it right there. U cant put that many ladiess to gather. the server would crash, the cat fights, lieing , back stabbing 2 faced drama would never end. Been there done that many times lol

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked
  • So long, space cowboy..
  • Characters: Herushei, TrueHeru
  • Faction: GodsArmy
have u ever work in a job full of women....in the same building? thats enuff not to do it right there. U cant put that many ladiess to gather. the server would crash, the cat fights, lieing , back stabbing 2 faced drama would never end. Been there done that many times lol

You know...he isn't wrong about this lol..

Offline Pinheadfreak

• Mr.Pinhead
just a fact. lol proven time an time again........

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
It was supposed to be here, in another thread(that i dont remember atm) Agatio promised us to add it in NH patch like some months ago, now, i dunno. '-'

Offline DannyDiablo

• I am but a walking shadow.
I just joined this game and I for the first time read the forums and now I read this topic and I have to say "ER MER GERD I WANT THIS!!!!!!! NAO!!!"  but hey im just a weirdo :p
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked
80% of all Male/Female Marriages Immediately end.. lol.. they would have to make it to where females could embrace females and males could embrace males as well, no?

Offline snugglebuddy

• Beginner
with same sex marrage does that include same sex embracing to?

Offline DannyDiablo

80% of all Male/Female Marriages Immediately end.. lol.. they would have to make it to where females could embrace females and males could embrace males as well, no?
that would literally the thing that keeps me playing lol if they allowed that I would never leave this game even with out it I still aint leaving :p
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked
I'm already having troubles finding a wifey ._. this would make it impossible v.v

Offline ~Venom~

As a gay guy I will admit it kinda sucks that I can't marry my bf. But personally neither one of us has an issue making a female toon  :))

But if Aga ever does get around to it I'll be first in line  8)
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline DannyDiablo

I'm already having troubles finding a wifey ._. this would make it impossible v.v
well, to be honest most girls in game are guys :l just a proven fact but hey there are plenty of females in teh game so just keep searching :D

Offline Pinheadfreak

• Mr.Pinhead
well, to be honest most girls in game are guys :l just a proven fact but hey there are plenty of females in teh game so just keep searching :D

lmao na trust no one lol unlesss u get video chat lmao ALL LIES to many chicks packing junk on here lol

Offline DannyDiablo

lmao na trust no one lol unlesss u get video chat lmao ALL LIES to many chicks packing junk on here lol
well yea that's true I never video chat with people cause I don't like people to begin with sooo...yea.. theres that problem

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
I want gay embrace so i can embrace all my boys between PK waves and we can kiss until they come back. I mean get chi between waves. *cough*
Author of "The Musty Book"