Epic Perfect World

Where are we on same sex marriage?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
i wanna see girls doing what they are best at, buffing.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
If we are here with the gender thing
MAKE A VENO MALE CAUSE I DONT LIKE TO BE CALLED SHEMALE. TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and make female WB, i wanna see girls doing what they are best at, buffing. Rarely seeing a male barb focusing buffing people '-' sad dd wbs
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Just add that in game lol it's part of life just like a relation just as girl and a boy . don't see any problem adding gays or lesbian marriage in the game , i seen it in some pws already , looks fun tho , no need to complain tbh. ( That shay comment too... please. )

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
A clean thread is a happy thread.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Just add that in game lol it's part of life just like a relation just as girl and a boy . don't see any problem adding gays or lesbian marriage in the game , i seen it in some pws already , looks fun tho , no need to complain tbh. ( That shay comment too... please. )
Yes, none of us are against this suggestion (well, most males are cuz there will be no male x female marriage if this happened) but there are dire consequences because this hasn't happened on PWI and the game itself is not made that way. The game does need a husband for a lot of married content and to change all that will just be time better spent.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
A clean thread is a happy thread.
Easied
I'm basically 40

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I might be homophobic but I have nothing against others and same sex marriage (irl or in game) but there are a few reasons as to why it might fck up the game.

1) Soon, there will be threads like "girl x girl embrace" which is, as far as I know, impossible to implement.
2) MQ requires the husband to have lead in squad. How would that work when both characters are wives?
3) The ring that you get from ceremonies needs a bride and a groom (both have independent roles for most part of the quest) so, getting it through SS marriage would be hectic to implement and a waste of time imo.

There is an easier way to do it, most people do it right now anyway.
Make alts with slight name changes. People will get the idea. It's not like you're going to use the Lovers' Connection skill and you just have to be married. You can use signets or just ask where he/she is. (Lovers' Connection has a 30 minute cooldown, much easier to use a signet.)

Wrong. I've had lead (as the female/wife) many times. Both in epic and on the original server. It just depends on who has lead in squad. I know someone on original who always had to give lead to the wife because he had a tendency to dc (thus, if he had lead, it would have failed the mq). Until he got a better computer. Did a gender change on my cleric and married a friend's veno... But I never tried mq so idk if it works or not. But I'd imagine it does.
What am I even doing?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
donate kidney u'll be fine

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't think gay marriage actually gets a red chat message.

Agatio won't do it cuz homophobic.
Or maybe he doesnt think its needed to improve gameplay??

Lol, this. The only reason why it's not done is because it has the lowest priority on my todo list :)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Lol, this. The only reason why it's not done is because it has the lowest priority on my todo list :)

see ppl ? is posible it just take time and zzz

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Boys 1- 0 girls.
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: gj aga

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Not needed imo.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ofc SubZero you already have your fine by marry your '' girls '' but most of ppl like me im not scared at all to say it , it's not that fun by not having it , we just have the same rights YO KNOW , Agatio is adding it btw so it's cool :3 , btw Sleep everything PWI has all other pw need to have too or what lol :C

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ofc SubZero you already have your fine by marry your '' girls '' but most of ppl like me im not scared at all to say it , it's not that fun by not having it , we just have the same rights YO KNOW , Agatio is adding it btw so it's cool :3 , btw Sleep everything PWI has all other pw need to have too or what lol :C

This is not real life.

My damage log collection NEW