Epic Perfect World

Where are we on same sex marriage?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm new to these forums, I was just wondering where is epw on implementing same sex marriage? Will it ever happen? Are the developers just waiting for the next big update? Are the developers just politically against the idea?

So far from what I've seen, the large majority of the player base thinks it's a good idea, so I was just wondering. Sorry if this thread is like repetitive or something, idk how forums work. thx for responding if you do.  ;D

Worthless, go marry irl, edit the client that i invented only because u want to marry with your same sex frend in a PIXEL GAME do not worth for.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Worthless, go marry irl, edit the client that i invented only because u want to marry with your same sex frend in a PIXEL GAME do not worth for.
Just lol

Politician's Title
Where are we on abortion
Where are we on health care
Where are we on blah blah

Disrupted

Just lol

Politician's Title
Where are we on abortion
Where are we on health care
Where are we on blah blah
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you could just not ask those questions Dx

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
There's no good reason to say no to gay marriage other then shear Lazy ass laziness.
almost all the top servers have it pure and simple.
and its the #1 server I'm sure it doesn't need to be a donation thing, don't act like this server
is poor for some reason.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1,would be a nice feature to have.
Not all people want to change gender so they can marry somone.  :-\  :-X

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Go and read what marriage means, and i ask you why do you want a title that doesnt even apply to you, this isn't real life so no legal advantage in been married here.

This idea crops up every month or so, its not happened before so wont happen here unless pwi implement it, to much recoding simply to keep the small portion who are bothered about this.

Just do what many do tweek your chars looks so it looks how you want or just marry on sex specific class ie untamed not what you wish but its the best you will get.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I might be homophobic but I have nothing against others and same sex marriage (irl or in game) but there are a few reasons as to why it might fck up the game.

1) Soon, there will be threads like "girl x girl embrace" which is, as far as I know, impossible to implement.
2) MQ requires the husband to have lead in squad. How would that work when both characters are wives?
3) The ring that you get from ceremonies needs a bride and a groom (both have independent roles for most part of the quest) so, getting it through SS marriage would be hectic to implement and a waste of time imo.

There is an easier way to do it, most people do it right now anyway.
Make alts with slight name changes. People will get the idea. It's not like you're going to use the Lovers' Connection skill and you just have to be married. You can use signets or just ask where he/she is. (Lovers' Connection has a 30 minute cooldown, much easier to use a signet.)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I'd love that but here are some really nice good reasons:
1. I'm 17 and my mom is a bish and not donating for me unless I bring le money. Which I don't have, yay...
2. My bf doesn't have a credit card and tbh I wouldn't ask him to spend real money for that only.
3. I'm already QQing all day long I don't have enough ec to make gears for an alt, spending ecs for 2 gender changes would prolly make me go crazy.
4. Hey, would just be easier and cheaper if u just could marry em without all the trouble of spending so much ec + time.  ^-^

What's so important in marrying someone

Angelica

I might be homophobic but I have nothing against others and same sex marriage (irl or in game) but there are a few reasons as to why it might fck up the game.

1) Soon, there will be threads like "girl x girl embrace" which is, as far as I know, impossible to implement.
2) MQ requires the husband to have lead in squad. How would that work when both characters are wives?
3) The ring that you get from ceremonies needs a bride and a groom (both have independent roles for most part of the quest) so, getting it through SS marriage would be hectic to implement and a waste of time imo.

Make alts with slight name changes. People will get the idea. It's not like you're going to use the Lovers' Connection skill and you just have to be married. You can use signets or just ask where he/she is. (Lovers' Connection has a 30 minute cooldown, much easier to use a signet.)
Have to agree with this. You can just use capital I instead of l and lots of other tricks, it still has the point without any possible bugs or stuff adding same sex marriage could bring. And I understand people who don't agree with this because of red spam too, we would see girls marrying every 2 minutes.
Even though it would be nice to marry my lesbo friends.....  :normal-12:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I might be homophobic but I have nothing against others and same sex marriage (irl or in game)
wat????

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

This is a pretty good summation ^

If the OP is suggesting this so they can just marry friends or something for fun, then just create alts and do as such. Much easier than changing the game.

However, if it is in relation to real life sexuality, I am completely supportive of homosexuality, but an online game isn't the place to fight for equal rights.
This is just a game and if Agatio believes it to be too much work for the sake of a pixel union (not sure if he said it's possible or not), then just leave it at that.

Some people need to calm down though.
Regardless of whether or not this is implemented, everyone deserves to fight for the same rights as everyone else, whether you agree or not.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
I will marry all of you.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
I will marry all of you.

Come.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If we are here with the gender thing
MAKE A VENO MALE CAUSE I DONT LIKE TO BE CALLED SHEMALE. TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and make female WB, i wanna see girls doing what they are best at, buffing. Rarely seeing a male barb focusing buffing people '-' sad dd wbs

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

your thing about the embrace is just no... ppl that being playing this game 4 years will know that is not even posible but same sex marriage it is...  and the thing that u said about the alts Derp is because i don't want marry alt ?....