Epic Perfect World

Is Stick figure char bannable?

EricaMurcas

Nope, isn't bannable; the only reason it was in vanilla PWI is because people kept complaining that the "stick figures" were harder to click on, thus harder to PK against. They figured that put the "normal" people at a disadvantage. In reality, such was not the case, as you can just as easily Tab or hit T, hone in on who you want to kill, or AA. I guess PWI finally hopped on the train as it were.  If I see someone that can pull off Slenderman, I will marry you! I love myself some Slenderman! He's really quite a charming fellow...when he's not stalking you...All he wants is a hug. :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Nope, isn't bannable; the only reason it was in vanilla PWI is because people kept complaining that the "stick figures" were harder to click on, thus harder to PK against. They figured that put the "normal" people at a disadvantage. In reality, such was not the case, as you can just as easily Tab or hit T, hone in on who you want to kill, or AA. I guess PWI finally hopped on the train as it were.  If I see someone that can pull off Slenderman, I will marry you! I love myself some Slenderman! He's really quite a charming fellow...when he's not stalking you...All he wants is a hug. :)

I kinda wanna see this too now.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Disrupted

I have a slenderman ini and a spiderman
Give me now.

Offline Xxxx

I wanna see :o

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

are u that guy who posted those in pwi forum's character thread? or he just gave them to you :normal-4:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Disrupted

are u that guy who posted those in pwi forum's character thread? or he just gave them to you :normal-4:
how is this tread still going xD

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
go make what ini u want , gm don`t have problem with how you are looking? (maybe)  :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Yes it is allowed.
http://alterego-of-pwi.info/news/9-news/pwi/771-ini-editing-approved

There are also ini edit guide's on official PWI forum.
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1512481

Edit:Oh i did not see this one   ˇReminder: the new rules on INI editing state that Facial modifications are allowed, while body modifications are still prohibitedˇˇ

Damn.Welp.peoples still body edit thought.
Guess the official PWI still is against body edits. :'( :'(
Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 05:00 pm by M~

Offline Rayiane

• Characters: Rayiane
  • Faction: Legendary
Lol I think it's amazing idea to make stick figure toons. It is nearly impossible to see them if they turn to the side. Almost impossible to click on them will have to use Tab in pk to hit them. They also look funny as crap. The funniest one i've seen is the Completely Black toon, with black clothing and a huge head :p