Epic Perfect World

Seekers

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
My seeker doesnt have that high of att lvls and i use dragon gof sword with my r8 and still 1 shot ppl with 45k+ crits. its all about using your skills... and may i also add it usually takes about 7 ppl to take me down :3
Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:11 pm by Sylar

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
2-3 seekers that actually deserved being called good that ever stepped on this server, won't go into details about playing styles and such since "aps is lame", "autoattack to win", "aps monkey, ha-ha". So I'll just leave it like this

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
My seeker doesnt have that high of att lvls and i use dragon gof sword with my r8 and still 1 shot ppl with 45k+ crits. its all about using your skills... and may i also add it usually takes about 7 ppl to take me down :3

Hi, why do you add your siggy to every post? ;-;

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
Hi, why do you add your siggy to every post? ;-;

why do you? lol you do the same thing. im new here and still learning....

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

-1 to this suggestion
Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 01:02 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

-1 to this suggestion

This is a good post

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
I spar with a seeker friend of mine (actually, her main is a sin, but she's liking her seeker more these days), and she has something like 113 defense levels, AND HITS LIKE A FRIGGING TRUCK. 

Me? I can't even dent her ass unless I sling magic at her, and even so, barely.  So I ask again, what kind of seeker are you fighting that doesn't do damage?

:P Srry Mikau i whont do it again i promisse :P

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
- seekers are fine as they are

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i don`t know ,i don`t think seekers should be changed , just cause u can kill 1-2 seekers in cotd that don`t mean u will kill all ,go try 1vs1 Vermilion or with Dusted ^^  , i easy kill a sin with my seeker

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
i think you killed level 140 seekers with 130 gear thats why it was easy bro

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Seekers are just fine the way it is.

If you know how to play, any class can be good.

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
Yes I'm necroing this thread. Yes I realize it's a mute point. But.

As a main DPH playing seeker, I can honestly say if you give us even a bit more attack, like even 1-2k, it'll snowball completely out of control and demolish any arcane and any light armor. Plus with cards and aps, you hit like a truck. Don't even need to HF pot.

However, I would say that IF you were to do something about seekers, either give them a few more defense levels, or more defense stats (P. def and m. def). That way it has a cap on how hard it'll affect balance. Don't make them horribly OP that everyone wants to play it, but don't leave it as is either. (or do, I don't give a flying f***)

I've played the class a long time, and have recently started messing around with aps, and like Dusted, Shisui and Verm have said... What people think is a low skill-capped class, is actually one of the highest because of how timings are.

My two cents.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Yes I'm necroing this thread. Yes I realize it's a mute point. But.

As a main DPH playing seeker, I can honestly say if you give us even a bit more attack, like even 1-2k, it'll snowball completely out of control and demolish any arcane and any light armor. Plus with cards and aps, you hit like a truck. Don't even need to HF pot.

However, I would say that IF you were to do something about seekers, either give them a few more defense levels, or more defense stats (P. def and m. def). That way it has a cap on how hard it'll affect balance. Don't make them horribly OP that everyone wants to play it, but don't leave it as is either. (or do, I don't give a flying f***)

I've played the class a long time, and have recently started messing around with aps, and like Dusted, Shisui and Verm have said... What people think is a low skill-capped class, is actually one of the highest because of how timings are.

My two cents.
Seekers=easy to play, hard to master

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
i don`t know ,i don`t think seekers should be changed , just cause u can kill 1-2 seekers in cotd that don`t mean u will kill all ,go try 1vs1 Vermilion or with Dusted ^^  , i easy kill a sin with my seeker

^^^^^^

My two cents.

Yeah this is old but seekers arent a class you can just auto attack and expect them to be dead like some classes. it involves combos. debuffs. aps. stuns. knowing their next move. knowing what buffs they have on. knowing when to qpq. I am nowhere near mastering seeker.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Seekers=easy to play, hard to master

+1 everybody can do a mental combo but lern how to mass pk and surive kite like you grant and dusted to there is 0 sekers arround there