Epic Perfect World

Mystic PvP

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope
  • Faction: Artifex
So I recently made my mystic, Xythoe. And I got it to r8 and all that and I wanna learn some PvP combo's or how to like, not die and actually be able to kill people, because so far, I only know one combo, which is complicated. So ya, any PvP lessons for mystics? :normal-4:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
heal, heal, heal, heal, attack twice, heal, heal, heal, heal, repeat

very interesting class

much fun

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Watch ibi in mass pk, tank set, atk lvl wep/def level/ purify, 3spark deal damage and spam gale force to seal/annoy people. 1st target is EP and WF cause they are easy to take down with AS. if u have decent ping and ms u will be able to AD/heal/falling petals in time, spam the herbs for debuff on enemy areas and pretty much that for mass pk. if u wanna 'kill people' thats it. If u wanna support go half vit and heal from air/ground with a lot of def level and pdef reduce

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
So I recently made my mystic, Xythoe. And I got it to r8 and all that and I wanna learn some PvP combo's or how to like, not die and actually be able to kill people, because so far, I only know one combo, which is complicated. So ya, any PvP lessons for mystics? :normal-4:

Well, u can F1+F2. Spam Devil Chyu to perma lock your target with stuns, then F1+F2, u can 3 spark and F1+F2.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
use the sleep plant, stick a piece of paper on Absorb Soul key go get a drink target will be dead when you are back :smiley:

Offline Indifferent

heal, heal, heal, heal, attack twice, heal, heal, heal, heal, repeat

very interesting class

much fun

3spark elimination > dew orb > if failure > squad sig bewitch/stealth.
                                           > if success > spam autistic capslock LOL's and idiotic excuse of insults like a wannabe xp. xd jaja

very interesting gameplay.

much fun.  :normal-1:
Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:05 pm by Indifferent

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
                                           > if success > spam autistic capslock LOL's and idiotic excuse of insults like a wannabe xp. xd jaja

no, the combo is spam BeWitch stealth, then the pet BeWitch use the 0 phy def debuff, and then he 3 spark+Elimination+DeW

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
pm me ingame when i'm online i'm happy to help u out. IGN = Woda
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

scatterer3

pm me ingame when i'm online i'm happy to help u out. IGN = Woda

You are overpowered, I reported you already 5 times  :monkey-14: :monkey-26:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
use the sleep plant, stick a piece of paper on Absorb Soul key go get a drink target will be dead when you are back :smiley:

[shadow=red,left]This..  [/shadow]:monkey-35:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
MFW someone asks for mystic tips:

If you want to be a quality mystic, don't be that guy that spams nature's vengeance, heal and absorb soul.

Win with some dignity.

If you want my support combos/DD combos, PM me on the forums. They will make you a token player. :police:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Disrupted

MFW someone asks for mystic tips:

If you want to be a quality mystic, don't be that guy that spams nature's vengeance, heal and absorb soul.

Win with some dignity.

If you want my support combos/DD combos, PM me on the forums. They will make you a token player. :police:
Mystics have dignity? Kidding if you wanna learn watch Woda pvp she is amazing x.x

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

:normal-2: