Epic Perfect World

FB99 Not Soloable?

Offline Nick

Well as the title says lol. Grinded my ass off the last 2 days since starting, now kinda feel like im stuck against a brick wall, killed puppeteer easy enough, but that peachblossom thing refuses to teleport me even if im party leader (with a cleric alt used for buffs outside, not inside the instance).

Any ideas what the problem is? in world chat i was told i had to actually be in a REAL party inside the instance, but i think thats a little sad tbh, forced to group with some random people? (or level an alt to ~140 demon, no thx, once was tiring enough lol).

Aaanyway, just wanted to blow of some steam since i was a little frustrated, just glad i didnt half-rage like i felt like doing in wc haha :D

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
your alt needs to be near you and near the npc

Offline Nick

My alt can't enter there though, only 110 with no culti lol, had no plans to level it either, since gear-grinding is such a pain :/

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Just take alt inside instance. Does not need to be with you just inside as will be ported along with you to next area.
 See new instance guide for info on how to complete your quests.

Offline Nick

Just take alt inside instance. Does not need to be with you just inside as will be ported along with you to next area.
 See new instance guide for info on how to complete your quests.

^ I just said lol, fb99 (Abaddon) is inside demon area, can't go in there without doing all the culti quests + levelling up + probably gearing up too, lol. Don't think i have the patience to grind an alt up just for that :'( oh well.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Finishing level 89 culti does not require any levelling or gearing up. If you have issues you can always use your stronger toon and multiclient the (wined) FB 89  :pig-18: