Epic Perfect World

Best of each class at the start.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
zzzz this shit again, but i'll play along cause bored.

When server first started, ^ These 5 were the best. There really was no competition or challenge vs their might. #Unmatched #Undefeated #etc #etc.

when I first started (before i was even level 150)
Mind you, there wasn't much competition for some of these classes back then)

None of these guys were best, everyone won and lost every now and then, but these guys were better than average imo.
Wiz- StudMuffin ... Leader was pretty good aswell
Bm- i think there was someone called Haxor or somethign similar, he was pretty decent if i remember right.
EA - Jenna
EP - all pretty much on the same level (none really stuck out)
Barb - ruggger, Grim,  was pretty good at the time.. khaleed & Kahmal deserves a mention aswell.
Veno - none that really stuck out, all on same level.
Seeker - Rance and Camron hands down.
Mystic - None that really stuck out.
Sin - Ajdin, firesin
Psy - There was hardly anyone playing psy .. but i guess other server deserves a mention.

soo,, err that's my list for when i joined the server ;o but back then there was hardly any action compared to now, most action you'd see back then was GM hosted pvp events which happened a several times EVERYDAY.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
zzzz this shit again, but i'll play along cause bored.

When server first started, ^ These 5 were the best. There really was no competition or challenge vs their might. #Unmatched #Undefeated #etc #etc.

when I first started (before i was even level 150)
Mind you, there wasn't much competition for some of these classes back then)

None of these guys were best, everyone won and lost every now and then, but these guys were better than average imo.
Wiz- StudMuffin ... Leader was pretty good aswell
Bm- i think there was someone called Haxor or somethign similar, he was pretty decent if i remember right.
EA - Jenna
EP - all pretty much on the same level (none really stuck out)
Barb - ruggger, Grim,  was pretty good at the time.. khaleed & Kahmal deserves a mention aswell.
Veno - none that really stuck out, all on same level.
Seeker - Rance and Camron hands down.
Mystic - None that really stuck out.
Sin - Ajdin, firesin
Psy - There was hardly anyone playing psy .. but i guess other server deserves a mention.

soo,, err that's my list for when i joined the server ;o but back then there was hardly any action compared to now, most action you'd see back then was GM hosted pvp events which happened a several times EVERYDAY.

Yes, I agree with this list. Also, I was expecting you to list all your chars xD