Epic Perfect World

Game download

Offline iownallclaws

• Beginner
Hello! So i just downloaded the epic perfect world game, and when i tried opening it with winrar it just said the archive is in unknown format or damaged.   
This is the 2nd time i've installed it, same problem each time, does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hello! So i just downloaded the epic perfect world game, and when i tried opening it with winrar it just said the archive is in unknown format or damaged.   
This is the 2nd time i've installed it, same problem each time, does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Try downloading it in a different way. For example, Chrome seems to have problems with downloading. So, use a download manager or torrent.

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Please tell people to seed the client!
I have 1.5 MB internet, and the client comes with 130 kb/s at maximum. It takes a DAY like this to download.

Now it comes with 5.9 kb/s.

I have no other downloads on, just this.
And if the same happens to me like that person up there I can't say if I'll have the patience to download again. :(

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Please tell people to seed the client!
I have 1.5 MB internet, and the client comes with 130 kb/s at maximum. It takes a DAY like this to download.

Now it comes with 5.9 kb/s.

I have no other downloads on, just this.
And if the same happens to me like that person up there I can't say if I'll have the patience to download again. :(
I didn't download using torrent so, I can't seed ._. However, if no one seeds, I suggest you download it via Mediafire using a download manager. I used Internet Download Manager and had no issues regarding corrupt files etc.