Epic Perfect World

How did u get into Perfect World?

vlntbty

AGREED!

Dreamweaver was fun.  The Calamity/EQ TW drama was so peaceful compared to the stuff here xD

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
How did I get into pw games , long story I used to play this private server of the official known as global mu , played for 8yrs met a chick been with her for 2yrs she was off game claimed she was sick for a yr .. her cousin decided to hit me up on msn about this game named pwi I gaved it a try and quit my bm at lv30 went bck to my old game my ex was actually playing /re married lol anyway after 6months I went bck made my bm lv100 and sin 101 remarried then made a wizz 101 to be r9 half finished got banned I told pwi to screw themselves , wife found this server and we both moved here she got bored went bck to pwi then divorce

On the side note the cousin who invited me was actually my wife lol

Offline cuteangle14

• Angel
  • 私は愛 Os 永遠に。!! x3
  • Characters: kysea/Kaisha_
  • Faction: Overseers
ahmm I am a Deava once (Aion online player), i came here in perfect world because of my great elyos general bf (Purell)  when my net was  getting slow and my hard disk can't down load the new version i decide to find a game just similar to Aion online and i ask him to find a new online game too for me =) then in the past days of searching he discovered PwE he introduce to me this new online game ( new for me xD), first its hard but then i easily adopt the game it just very similar with his help i learn the game maybe in 2 to 3 weeks. in Aion online i am a song weaver and a cleric too ^^ ahmm just a rank 2 cleric and rank 3 song weaver :/ and a long long long story maybe i love PwE more..  that's all xD        

Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:41 pm by cuteangle14
あなたが私を襲った場合、私はあなたが私を愛していれば、私はあなたをあまりにも愛して、あなたをヒットします...  ^^

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Well uh I joined Dreamweaver PWI a long time ago. I was invited to play by my IRL friends from school. Started as a cleric and then moved to assassin. I was Sprites. I became Director of a nice sized faction named Ocean. I was a FC baby but I did very well as a dueling DPH sin. I was one of the rare sage sins on the server lol. I chose sage back then because my leader, Kiad, was sage. He taught me a lot about the game. I miss that guy a lot.

I started dating a guy named Chris from game. His name was THE_KILLER_C or something. He convinced me to try a private server (aka EpicPW). Came here and started EP again. Tried assassin but it didn't work as well for me on this server. (Our names were Wiggle and Jiggle lol).

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Back in the good old 2008, i saw advertisement of it so i decided to try it. I first played on Sanctuary i believe, made a barbie there, man those times were good, everyone was such a noob, and herbs.. HERBS were so farmed back then. And FB's for rep, good times. I made many friends, some enemies, but i kept with the game for 6 years. My first MMORPG i ever played, i stopped for some time and then Tideborns came, so i made a psychic on RT. Game was really fun, noone was too op back then, barely any 5 aps sins and ridiculous things like that. Then everything changed when the R9 Nation attacked. So then i went through several pservers finally ending up here bout 2 years ago i believe. PWI will always be in my heart. Even tho its dark and full of terrors now.
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:11 pm by Vindex

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
I want to know who you all were on Dreamweaver. Do share lol.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium

Sanctuary :P

vlntbty

I was on Pythe on Dreamweaver, same as here. I was in Equinox before I left DW.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
I was on Pythe on Dreamweaver, same as here. I was in Equinox before I left DW.

I was in Equinox for like a week lol. Name sounds somewhat familiar.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Nakki

• Holdback
  • “The most dangerous place is safety..”
  • Faction: Ruthless
Uhmmmm. way back 2008, I was playing that time in the net cafe when I first saw it (actually, it was a cleric) then suddenly i fell in love on their wings, yes wings those white wings. :monkey-26:  then I started asking what game is it... i thought it was “angels online” lol. Then one day while chillin' and watching on the tv, i saw its advertisement nd i never thought that its name is Perfect World.  :pig-47:
How do I get here? I look it for google and type ‘top 100 perfect world servers’.  :pig-25:
Ikr. Im noob. (╯﹏╰)/

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
i started as a nab in pwi coz i thinked the venomancer class was so cute , when siss playd xD started on Harsland ... and joined crimson at lvl 60 . been there way to long .. xD and it's far from dead :P i can proud say i didd tw whit 4k hp ;( beat dat ... xD

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Friend showed me the game, my 1st char was magic archer. I started on german server in PWI, played there for a while, maybe a year(ofc I made new archer LOL). I went through 3 factions, still thankful to members of all of them, especially to leader of 2nd who was great friend and literally taught me game at godo lvl. Later when most of my friends left the game(including the one who showed me it) my other friend said she started playing here on EPW, so I wanted to try it. Unfortunately she quit EPW after like a week but I stayed cuz PWI wants my money *.*
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:52 pm by VookieCookie

Zilara

Dreamweaver was fun.  The Calamity/EQ TW drama was so peaceful compared to the stuff here xD

I know right xD I remember I had to pass an interview on vent at 3 am to join Equinox once I hit level 50. Madison was the interviewer. I miss that awesome lady.
I was in that guild till level 95, then I quit.  Were you in Calamity by any chance?

Vegas

Real life friend asked me to play it with him so I did

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]A friend of mine introduced me PW PH. A local official server under Level-Up games, I started as an Archer in Serpent Server there. I was totally addicted to PW, and then someone just introduced me private server, it was Fake Perfect World, I found that great. I stopped playing for like 2 years, on and off. Earthguard race was new to me. I went bac to playing PW Ph, since FPW was no more, but, my cousin told me to try this server. I was the one who introduced her the game, but she was the one who introduced EPW to me. I started playing second week of June, and now I'm here.[/shadow]