Epic Perfect World

How did u get into Perfect World?

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
 :police:
Im Bored so yeah.Howd you get into PW then to PServers.Did u server die?
I was a freshman in hs.My friend kept bugging me,yo try it.after a weeki did....Was sooo addicted used to spend my 20$ lunch money a week to but gold LOL. played for a year.was like lv 89 Had multiple toons though.after a while i was soo broke ingame.I saw deva on xtop100 and it said free boutique.i was like OH SHT WORD FREE????LOOOOOOOOOL. played saw how it was free r9 so i didnt log pwi for a week.then it was 2 weeks.then i just quit lol.so i was on deva for about 6 months and there was alot of talks about a new server comming out called nova and everyone was hyped and gonna move there.So when it came out i went there.was there for like few month and became a big time noob <-- Dis LOL.
Server was having lots of techinical issues so i left and went to Eternity played a few.Funniest server cause no one knew wbat hos was.So i made a seeker and 1 hit everything LOOOOL.Then Server got wiped so me Nd few friends moved to a new server called Syndicate was there for 2 weeks.Nova reopened and we went back but it was still sht so i left for storm played like 2-3 months and came to epic with
Akatsuki(Artifex) stayed for 2 months went to a Server called inception.Then started playing storm again.Then tried vendatta for 20 mins saw the tt90 and rqed that sht LOL.
then came back to epic.
Most servers ive been to became dead...But Epw Live as fuq so yea here i am.
 :-\ Long Post

-Oxymoronic

I was like 9 or 10 and I had a neighbour who has like 15 or 16 idk. One day he came over to sleep and we were really bored at like 11pm so we looked for new games to play. He found out this game and we downloaded it on our computers. So we were playing it. It was the brazilian official server. We played till like level 30 then he quit cuz he started finding it bored. I found it amazing. So I decided to try a pwbr private server (PW Hits if any of you knows) and from then on I started trying every other server and after a few servers / years, here I am.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I read something about a game with awesome character creation

Idk where, I think it was a random MMO fan forum

so I joined, of course..

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
started to play pwi back in february 2009  found the game on some mmo site, started to play on Lost city server(not a smart idea when u live in sweden with +7h) stayed on that server for 3-4 years made a char on Heavens tear server but after that i got bored/broke :P so i was looking for a private server and here i am and i enjoy it so far =)
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 12:34 pm by EpicC
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
My brother heard of it from his friend and he started playing PWI. At night, before he went to sleep, he would let me play on his char (I was 7 years old, I think) but he would only allow me to move around. No mob killing or anything. But then he found FPW and I started playing it for the laughs. 3 - 4 months later we completely quit PW.

Then a year ago, I started digging up old games and I found out that FPW had shut down. So, checked the list of private servers and found EPW. Almost quit EPW cuz it was waaaaaaay different than the FPW I remembered but the SoW patch notes helped. And I stayed.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
First MMO for me. First online game for me.
Don't know how I found it. Don't know what made me decide to start gaming.
Was just looking for something new, happened to find Perfect World.

Started as a baby Seeker on the Archosaur server.
Made the move to p.servers when a friend enlightened me as to how much it would cost (in real dollars) or how much time it would take to be minimally geared or leveled.

Followed him and another friend to Vendetta for fun. They left after a week. I stayed.

Since then, Vendetta, Deva, Elite Jogos, Storm, Epic.

Been on Epic the longest.

Still not sure why I have wasted two years of my life on this game, but I have made some amazing friends in the process.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Still not sure why I have wasted two years of my life on this game, but I have made some amazing friends in the process.
Dont we all xD

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I started playing pw in 2010, when i used to play assassin creed, pop and some other games, surfed the net for some other 'cool graphics' games with nice animations and battles, i found pw. A friend  showed me pw exordium as 2nd server, after pwi, exo went in maintanance ( was a server made by a ro, imagine) so i downloaded fpw, vendetta and so on, and ended up on epw, stayed here. Im here for like 2 years already.  Well, with small breaks of 3-4 months, like 2, so i missed almost 1 year of what happend here . I came on server during nex nation's times and arch invasions, even tho is a big gap between. And i miss nethersprings farming point.

cevans1290

Lool dis. I am one of the amazing frens? :-[

No mob killing or anything.
He did not trust you.

I was on pwi, Idk when.. got 105 r9rr Donated 0, except 40$ for frens packs on wedding [ I got 0 out of it ]

All +12 gear, jaded / sharded armor. Used to floor Seekers 100m bets lol! xD

saw epw in 2012 feb 9th ( shortly before bday.. ) and now here the *** we are c:

Offline LadyUsako

• Faction: Overseers
Hello! ^o^
How i found pwi...i clicked the ad for it, when i was watching youtube.
I thought cool! i never played a mmo before(yeah im terrible). Anyway i download, it played the hell outta of it for 3yrs non stop..spent alot of money there >_<(and i reget it so >_<) i played in harshlands. I was in a good faction.(stalkers). Made good friends there. Then, i didnt really enjoy it anymore.. So my friend told me of a private server he wanted me to join him in..so i did, we made our faction..that lasted about 6months (haha) we were n00bs didnt know what we were doing xD so i went in search of another server and bam found this one! i love it here :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Back in early 2009, I was still in treatment for anxiety and mood disorders.  I barely had interaction with anyone but my family, and a couple of friends.  A friend of mine, who I met through blogging (which, at the time, was part of my therapy and recovery, although I still blog more or less for therapy purposes), was starting to get into MMO's.  I had never played an MMO before, and I don't even think I knew what the term meant before her (hai, console gamer).  So she gave me a couple of games to try out, and PWI was part of it.  She praised the customization options (which for its time was great and even today isn't too bad).  So I tried it out.

My first class was an archer on Heaven's Tear.  You guys are gonna laugh at this, but I statted MAGIC in her.  When Dreamweaver came out, I moved because I wasn't too deep into the game already, so it would've been an easy transition and because it was an east coast server, and I was on the east coast.

Thus Destini the wizzie was born.

I played for a total of 4 years, and I eventually retired my wizard for a psychic, and dabbled in mystic in my final days.  PWI holds a HUGE part of my heart.  It was not only my first MMO, but it was indirectly responsible for the friendships I've gained, and I met my husband through PWI.  I've shared laughs, tears, and rage through this game, and while during the 4 years I did play on private servers (Fake, Vendetta, Blue Dragon, and a couple of others), I always found my way back to official.

A rl friend of mine (who I introduced to PWI a few years after) told me about EPW.  Haven't left since.  Okay, that's a small lie; I did "leave" last November for a bit.  While I still have my illness, and while it does affect my wanting to play at times (part of why I decided not to try and rebuild Mysidia a third time), I'm in a better place than I was 5 years ago.  Hell, I'm in a much better place than I was 8 years ago.  This game helped it get better.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Cheap advertisement, like most of the people that play PW

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I was dating this girl, and she loved PWI. Sooo, she forced me to go onto the Raging Tides server. Even after we broke up a few months after, I stayed on the game. It became quite addictive.
Then I had a friend almost boyfriend thing person decide that he wanted to play a private server. And I argued, but eventually followed him here. Ended up staying.
I tried a few other private servers, none of them are good.
So yeah.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I started playing pw in 2010, when i used to play assassin creed, pop and some other games, surfed the net for some other 'cool graphics' games with nice animations and battles, i found pw. A friend  showed me pw exordium as 2nd server, after pwi, exo went in maintanance ( was a server made by a ro, imagine) so i downloaded fpw, vendetta and so on, and ended up on epw, stayed here. Im here for like 2 years already.  Well, with small breaks of 3-4 months, like 2, so i missed almost 1 year of what happend here . I came on server during nex nation's times and arch invasions, even tho is a big gap between. And i miss nethersprings farming point.
AHAM.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
AHAM.
And this feg made me play wr for first time on epw