Epic Perfect World

Morai event of Saturday vs. Territory Wars

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Hi!

Would it be possible to change time of morai event of Saturday to not interfere with Territory Wars? Or at least make it last one hour longer (or starts one hour earlier)?

Morai event is open to every toon 135+. Starts 19ST. TW starts 20ST and some factions require from their members to be online in one place at least half an hour before TW. Then come territory wars itself. So I think for many there is an option: attend territory war OR farm event tokens on alts.

I think there would be better TW attendance if time of that two events didn't interfere so much...

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Hi!

Would it be possible to change time of morai event of Saturday to not interfere with Territory Wars? Or at least make it last one hour longer (or starts one hour earlier)?

Morai event is open to every toon 135+. Starts 19ST. TW starts 20ST and some factions require from their members to be online in one place at least half an hour before TW. Then come territory wars itself. So I think for many there is an option: attend territory war OR farm event tokens on alts.

I think there would be better TW attendance if time of that two events didn't interfere so much...

even if rlly want this  they will not change it

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hi!

Thats yet, a way for server to avoid the abuse of morai event. Cause we all know, we do morai event on industrial numbers, logging 100+ toons(atleast some of us, like me) geting lots of ec. This way its just making event less abused. Moving it will give me and other people time to do even more toons. Will kinda flood the market with damas.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Thats yet, a way for server to avoid the abuse of morai event. Cause we all know, we do morai event on industrial numbers, logging 100+ toons(atleast some of us, like me) geting lots of ec. This way its just making event less abused. Moving it will give me and other people time to do even more toons. Will kinda flood the market with damas.

ty seby i was tring to explain this but im so dumb to explain so ye what he said a lot of ppl have like  40 chars for moray minimum soo imagine if they change the time i will create 7 more accs to do moray with ._. they price of demas ec's is gonna get so broken so is not gonna hapend sorry

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
But it's already made farmable if it's 135+... It wouldn't be so much if it was - like for example HDD reward - for 148+. Increasing time wouldn't be so devastating and lag would be less.

And blessed all who can multi-clienting  ; (
I'm unable to do that event on my all ten 150 chars if I'm attending TW on main also... Especially when someone wants to farm me instead of crystals :D I'm then like 'lol make it faster man if you need to kill me so much, I've got 10 toons to do yet'

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
??? i also do tw and i still have the time to finish all my chars i don't get your point

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
If I remember right Morai Event last 3 hours. o.o
So, unless you have a 2h TW you have enough time to do Morai and TW.

Paki

But it's already made farmable if it's 135+... It wouldn't be so much if it was - like for example HDD reward - for 148+. Increasing time wouldn't be so devastating and lag would be less.

And blessed all who can multi-clienting  ; (
I'm unable to do that event on my all ten 150 chars if I'm attending TW on main also... Especially when someone wants to farm me instead of crystals :D I'm then like 'lol make it faster man if you need to kill me so much, I've got 10 toons to do yet'
Are you stupid? You're crying about not being able to finish 10 chars in over an hour when some people finish 80+ in an hour or less. -1 don't change times

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Are you stupid? You're crying about not being able to finish 10 chars in over an hour when some people finish 80+ in an hour or less. -1 don't change times
lol true , it`s useless to change the time just because u can`t do your morai and tw , go at tw 2 hours and 1 hour remain to do morai on all your chars . EASY

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Lol guys yeah that means I'm stupid NOT that ppl who make that event on 80 chars by multi-clienting make such lag to make others unable to complete it, not mention making TW laggy as hell. :D Es ok.

I understand, all defend their own buisness
and own damases. ;)

EDIT

I think that this event is too avaliable for farming (135+?) nad generates lag for TW from multi-clienting becouse it's in same time.

Not mention it generates floading of damases (80 chars per person, seriously?!). So easy reshaping is easy way to make this server r9 - already all starts to be so OP in gears (sins without 2x interval on wrists stop to be consider as decent, not mention magic classes without 2x channeling on wrists). It means we're on ending possibilities on current gears. What to do here, what to goal if we're all almost finished and... all same? Only to think about new gears, r9, to start from beginning in gearing...

Yes we do need so farmable event - for all 135+ - and moreover on TW time.
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:08 am by Marty

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
This event should be made available for level 150's only.

Leveling from 135 to 150 takes less than a few days, and believe me, no level 13x or 14x is going to go to Morai to die over and over trying to kill bunch of 150's for 250 ec. I would agree if the pve part of the quest was made available to all levels, but pvp part right now (and since long ago) is just being abused and the admin is turning a blind eye.

For what purpose I don't know. Why don't you just remove TT, Treasure quest, Warsong, SLS quest chain when we can all make 30k ec in less than 2 hours of work?

And of course Seby, you don't want it moved to another time because your guild can afford losing one meatshield in territory war, and you don't want other guilds and players from different timezones to be able to farm it like you do every weekend.

Personally, I'd say yes to the suggestion (make it few hours earlier, not every event needs to be at the same ***ing timezone) but the level required should be upped.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
-1 not necessary, TW rarely takes more than an hour, and the mayhem in morai is three hours or so I think, just do what you can. And all big events gonna generate some lag it seems, dosn't seem to matter what time they are held. I do agree with the suggestion of making it a lvl 150 exclusive event tho.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Leveling from 135 to 150 takes less than a few days, and believe me, no level 13x or 14x is going to go to Morai to die over and over trying to kill bunch of 150's for 250 ec. I would agree if the pve part of the quest was made available to all levels, but pvp part right now (and since long ago) is just being abused and the admin is turning a blind eye.

For what purpose I don't know. Why don't you just remove TT, Treasure quest, Warsong, SLS quest chain when we can all make 30k ec in less than 2 hours of work?

And of course Seby, you don't want it moved to another time because your guild can afford losing one meatshield in territory war, and you don't want other guilds and players from different timezones to be able to farm it like you do every weekend.

Personally, I'd say yes to the suggestion (make it few hours earlier, not every event needs to be at the same ***ing timezone) but the level required should be upped.
Never said i miss tw. Im joining tw like every1 else cause i like pk.2h = enough for me to finish all alts. Considering that tw lasts 30mins-1h, yet enough time to pick up the rewards aswell. Im not against the change, would benefit me aswell, but would make close to no difference for those who farm 10-15 toons.But i'll love to see more damas going for 20 ec each again, and more people with 'godly' r8.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

u call seby a meatshield ? did you see your self in the mirror ? the irony lol

before it was 110 onli and they incrased the cap to 135 give a good idea of why to put it 150 ? more than 20 guys your guild do it :) with many alts and about tw ? for the past 3 moths it was 0 tw's that requite of ppl to rlly go what u on about ? i think that u are bit mad cuz you loss pk today but is okey

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

First of all, not everyone have the nerves to do it on 100-200 chars.
I doubt that there are more than maybe 10 persons doing it like that.
I do it only on 13 ( my 150's chars ) and I feel like quiting after first 5 chars.

Second, the time doesn't matter ijs lol, if it would be earlier a lot of people would actually have time do it on more chars till TW.

Tbh, idc if it's for lvl 135+ or just 150. But in the end there will be ppl lvling their alts to 150 just for this event.
And after lvling to 150 they can do Ares also. In the end they'd still be in win.