Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 04:25 pm by moonangelist

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
no more famous ppl:))

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
That was some nice pk, glad someone recorded it  :normal-42:
On the side note, you should probably first focus more on keeping everyone in the squad buffed with pdef/mdef buffs  before AOE healing, also, easiest way to keep the rest of the squad from taking damage is by single spam healing and purifying the tanks or even sins who are in the frontline. DD ep seems to be your stronger side, but you should try this as support, makes your job a lot easier  :smiley:
Nice video again and see you next time  :normal-36:

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
U should make more 1vs1 videos :)  because already we have archers, bms, psys, and wizards pvp i miss eps pvp videos :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
U should make more 1vs1 videos :)  because already we have archers, bms, psys, and wizards pvp i miss eps pvp videos :)

It's because there's not many DD EPs. Most go Support for RPK/Mass/TW or so on.

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
i will do :)

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
asia has been quacked *amen*

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
*high5s fellow DD EP player*

Nice video. For future reference, try and do what GGB said. ^^ Trust me, I used to play support like you and this way is a lot easier and better. + It's fun. I usually spam Wellspring and Stream of Rejuvenation as heals, and the PDef/MDef buffs.

If you are demon, make sure to spam Stream of Rejuvenation for that extra PDef.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Not bad. Laggy in the beginning. Maybe just your comp adjusting to recording or something.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
Not bad. Laggy in the beginning. Maybe just your comp adjusting to recording or something.
:) yah i was edit something and got some lag

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
*high5s fellow DD EP player*

Nice video. For future reference, try and do what GGB said. ^^ Trust me, I used to play support like you and this way is a lot easier and better. + It's fun. I usually spam Wellspring and Stream of Rejuvenation as heals, and the PDef/MDef buffs.

If you are demon, make sure to spam Stream of Rejuvenation for that extra PDef.

I`m sage :)