Epic Perfect World

my guild mates are wierd

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Él está mostrando su amor. :police:

since you can talk spanish i can go in spanish 2 i think

no es mentira no mientas eso es una horrible mentira, tan horrible como la forma de tu novio para jugar lfd2 el otro día -.- , igual tu novio es sexy y ahora me pertenece. Me pican demasiado las bolas como para seguir escribiéndole a una gm que no es un factor adiós

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
since you can talk spanish i can go in spanish 2 i think

no es mentira no mientas eso es una horrible mentira, tan horrible como la forma de tu novio para jugar lfd2 el otro día -.- , igual tu novio es sexy y ahora me pertenece. Me pican demasiado las bolas como para seguir escribiéndole a una gm que no es un factor adiós

Erik es mi novio, not yours m8. :^(

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Your guild mates are what weird? Why you little ***. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *** words. You think you can get away with saying that *** to me over the Internet? Think again, fker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're *** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands

Offline Kia

Your guild mates are what weird? Why you little ***. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *** words. You think you can get away with saying that *** to me over the Internet? Think again, fker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're *** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands

Be quiet. You don't even own a private jet.

Nice video. Good music.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

brent that is you when you die in mass pk  calm down sad lion

Be quiet. You don't even own a private jet.

Nice video. Good music.

i own 1 potato im factor now ?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good video Noki !!
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Good video Noki !!
Ty pedro you are also weird

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Wow this gameplay so bad, music awful too.

I kid. 10/10 for everything. 11/10 for Noki.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
there's no more hope left for this guild
and oh look at all that pk i missed  :'(
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Indulgence

Nice video Noki.

Offline Xxxx

So sad I had to leave during that pk :(

Nice vid doe  :tiger-25:

-Oxymoronic

Él está mostrando su amor. :police:

Gracias por me defender bbqt.  :-*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Gracias por me defender bbqt.  :-*

???????? Espero que te mueras gritando enojado con diarrea y antes de morir veas las foto de mi culo y mi pezon 

-Oxymoronic

???????? Espero que te mueras gritando enojado con diarrea y antes de morir veas las foto de mi culo y mi pezon

Tambien te amo mucho <3

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
good vif, Voudon would be proud