Epic Perfect World

Disrupted vs Tetai round 1

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Well played from mage ( could have been a bit better as well but more then enough ) , wr needs more balls and practise as dph bm no offense .

Offline Indifferent

There is more than one way to play a class. Just because someone doesn't use the same exact combination as you doesn't mean they suck. It means they play differently than you. Their way works for them, your way works for you.

They both had fun during this 1v1, and that's all that matters. Taylor came to share the fun he had. Stop criticizing everything you think is wrong and different and lighten up.

If you have a problem with someone's music, there is a volume option on the video. It can be quite handy.

Taylor, you did great. Like I said, awesome video. :)

I'm sure it is better if people give him criticism rather than just let him think he's doing ok.

Offline Miami xD

• Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
There is more than one way to play a class. Just because someone doesn't use the same exact combination as you doesn't mean they suck. It means they play differently than you. Their way works for them, your way works for you.

They both had fun during this 1v1, and that's all that matters. Taylor came to share the fun he had. Stop criticizing everything you think is wrong and different and lighten up.

If you have a problem with someone's music, there is a volume option on the video. It can be quite handy.

Taylor, you did great. Like I said, awesome video. :)

Regardless of his play style, there is definitely room for improvement and that can mean making slight or drastic changes to his play style.

If 'having fun' playing the game is the only thing that matters, no need to post videos at all.

I said I hated the music. I don't expect him to change it.

This is a forum. Topics get discussed. People get criticized and this thread in specific can go towards massive improvements in many aspects. Giving knock off and empty compliments such as, "Taylor, you did great. Like I said, awesome video," will only give him false pretense of how he actually did, which is a lot worse than learning from his mistakes.

If you don't want feedback, there's no point in even posting anything on a forum.
Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:57 am by Miami

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I don't really play a BM, so wouldn't be right of my to comment on the playstyle. So, i shall comment on the rest ;o

Music was alright, not my cup of tea, but it didn't make me want to mute either as i do with some of the other videos on forum.

As far as criticisms go, one can argue "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't comment". That's all fine and dandy, but then wtf is the point of posting a video on the forum. However, just random insults about gameplay with no explanations or proper feedback/advice is worthless. Useful feedback/advice with a hint of insult even perhaps is always nice if you want to continue posting videos for the community and it might even improve  your Gameplay.

My comment so far is not directed at Disrupted, just directed at the topic at hand as i'm bored o.o

+1 Miami,

-1 The Rest.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Sweet video bud. At least this 1v1 ended lol.

Mine and his 1v1 ended earlier. ;D

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
LoL.. Disrupted was you the one who told me to learn? and learn my stun LoL
Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:20 am by nuggerkj