Epic Perfect World

Exp Event

Offline DevilBoy

• DevilBoy~ Demon BM <3
Why we cant to have more one Exp Event  Exp x5..... ?or Voting to be maybe 5 gold on every vote :'(

Offline milco342

Why we cant to have more one Exp Event  Exp x5..... ?or Voting to be maybe 5 gold on every vote :'(

i reakon its a good idea the vote rate has dropped since we lowerd gold you got cause its usless 2 vote now
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman

i reakon its a good idea the vote rate has dropped since we lowerd gold you got cause its usless 2 vote now

... useless to vote ...
...USELESS TO VOTE ... ????

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

In the past we got only 25silver all 12 hours. 50 silver total for a day
Now its fcking 1 gold all 6 hours. 4 Gold total for a day

Tell me, why is it useless? I even love it that cubi is that high

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
22 gold or scroll of tome. I can vote 2times a day.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War

Have you ever noticed prices on boutique? Getting so much gold you can buy all you need in few weeks. What to talk if you are not lazy and farming EC, doing GV.

Repeated lot of times - when I came, I was getting 45silver every 12hr and no one were complaining. I think you already getting to much, cause the more people get - the more they want.

And as Ninjas already told in one of the topics - to level from 110-140 is easy, 140-145 - is a bit harder and 145-150 you have to work to get it. Games meant to have a challenge. I understood that people choose private servers so they could farm everything easier than in PWI, but coming to private server doesn`t mean you will get everything on the plate
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Wolfgang

Have you ever noticed prices on boutique? Getting so much gold you can buy all you need in few weeks. What to talk if you are not lazy and farming EC, doing GV.

Repeated lot of times - when I came, I was getting 45silver every 12hr and no one were complaining. I think you already getting to much, cause the more people get - the more they want.

And as Ninjas already told in one of the topics - to level from 110-140 is easy, 140-145 - is a bit harder and 145-150 you have to work to get it. Games meant to have a challenge. I understood that people choose private servers so they could farm everything easier than in PWI, but coming to private server doesn`t mean you will get everything on the plate

Is already easier, allot easier. I dont think in PWI you can get max lvl with endgame gear in 1 month. Here if you work you can. You just need to have some trading skills and is easy to make money.
P.S. For DevilBoy i dont know if you play since that thing with 7.5g/vote or not but before that everything was balanced as prices and things. Now i see ec with 1.8m each. Tell me do you farm fast enough to sell at that price? Think about what another "vote event" will do to the economy... 50silver/Vote is fair.If you want more gold at once just donate.
P.S. 2 For everyone who will say: "Why should i donate?"  Answer: Because a server needs money to stay online and i dont know if any owner of a server is willing to pay money only to see people online!

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
+1 DrakeX

The voting rates are MANY times higher than when alot of us started, you should be happy that is so.

The idea of the server is to work, but not have to spend a year getting endgame.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline DevilBoy

• DevilBoy~ Demon BM <3
i have idea   agatio to make   poll who want   vote to be 5-10 gold on every day and .....!

Offline Wolfgang

i have idea   agatio to make   poll who want   vote to be 5-10 gold on every day and .....!

I have a better idea. How about agatio make 5gold every day but get the prices from boutique x10 higher:)
How does this sound?
1. Work for items is not hard.
2. Stop asking for free gold (it would be easier if you said "Hey Agatio can you give 500 gold to each player?")
3. While you posted here maybe someone got 20 ec.
                                             GO FARM!

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Well wolf u can farm r9 in about a month but takes alot of merching, and farming tm's but have to have good gear to do it in the first place but in the option of the adding more gold id say were fine where were at.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Wolfgang

Well wolf u can farm r9 in about a month but takes alot of merching, and farming tm's but have to have good gear to do it in the first place but in the option of the adding more gold id say were fine where were at.
+1MorbidAngel
Well thats what i say too....but this subject must end... There are too many threads opened with "MORE GOLD PLEASE"! Stop begging and start working people....

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Easily done to end this. There are a lot of these topics which over-mask the others by rewording titles and then throwing another point into the mix. This is not going to happen anytime soon. Look where 15gold per vote got the server. You may not like this but majority of the community will agree its a bad idea.

//Locked thread
Reason: This was claimed to be an "EXP Event" but the body and subject is about Cubi..