Epic Perfect World

Things i've noticed 1v1 the assassins class(story thread)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
tidal doesnt last forever y'know

So u are saying to camp white till tidal over, dis is a non factor way to fight.

My damage log collection NEW

-Oxymoronic

So u are saying to camp white till tidal over, dis is a non factor way to fight.

its called being smart. now, going black voodoo against a full r8 3.33 sin, now that's what's called being stupid.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
its called being smart. now, going black voodoo against a full r8 3.33 sin, now that's what's called being stupid.

No, this is not stupid this is the agressive mode!

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Kid, I used to be the same way on wr, use dragon gear in all fights because I thought offensive way is the best but  defense is good too.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Kid, I used to be the same way on wr, use dragon gear in all fights because I thought offensive way is the best but  defense is good too.

Yeah thats why im full of phy reduce dmg taken.

And anyway u are BM, u dont lose 100 atk lv when going def mode lol.

-Oxymoronic

Yeah thats why im full of phy reduce dmg taken.

it wont help you much considering yangster's gears

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
it wont help you much considering yangster's gears

Yeah it doesnt.  :sad:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
First off, let me say that I DO NOT want "sympathy" from the women that are still in pre pregnancy clothes or the ones that can't relate in any way. All you do is make me feel worse about myself and life in general.

Now, I have never been a small girl. I'm short and frumpy. I've always had a problem with clothes fitting me. In high school I wore a 10 and a dd cup while everyone else was a size 6 or smaller. I'm used to it. My daughter is 6 now and when I was pregnant with her I put on 72 pounds. Which put me just over the 200lb mark. My face got fat, my hips got wider, I looked like a huge blob. I only ended up losing about 40 of those pounds but eventually I grew to accept my new body...and just in time for me to get pregnant again.
I got married right before Christmas and I ended up pregnant about 2 weeks later. A month later my husband lost his job. He just started working about a month ago. I said that to say, feeding a family of 4 on 1 income isn't exactly easy...or cheap. I've had to skip the produce section just to make sure I can afford the meat. So eating "healthy" hasnt exactly been an option. His daughter has been with us the past few months and she's a bottomless pit. She doesn't understand that food doesn't magically reproduce itself. It's gotten so bad that I don't even eat at work. Im just eating toast for breakfast then something for dinner. (Not to mention his dumbass went out and bought a car 2 days after he started his new job which put us MORE in the hole--but that's another rant)

But ANYWAY! I haven't really been eating much, yet I've still managed to put on 30 pounds already. And not JUST 30 pounds. My boobs are 2 sizes bigger. I can't fit ANY of my maternity clothes. My face is starting to get puffy and I just feel so ugly right now. There's no money for me to buy new clothes, not that the one's I try on fit anyway. But I need new bras and just can't afford to buy them. I keep praying the doctor puts me on bed rest so I wont have to leave the house, but of course I haven't had any complications--which is a blessing, I know.

I tell my husband how I feel and he just says, "you look fine". We went to a wedding yesterday and I tried my best to get all pretty. Did my hair and nails, put on a nice skirt and a cute shirt that HE picked out. And not once did he even look my way. He never said I looked nice or anything. He didn't tell me I was pretty on our wedding day either so I dont know why I was expecting anything different yesterday.

Idk...im just so unhappy with this pregnancy. I just want it to be over.

whaddufck?

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

I love this guys responses. lol +1

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol this thread

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline MandaCat

• Beginner
 :tiger-7:

As a non factor versed in the fine art of COMMON sense. Let me just say, I can NOT believe I read this entire thread. I must seriously be bored out of my mind. I have a slight headache and think I might have gotten a concussion from simply reading "ur insightful words of stupidity"

You do realize that if you are always "aggressive" and never "defensive" that is just another way of saying "I don't know my class" right? Cause seriously, psys are tricky, not hard, tricky. It takes skill to kill them, just like it takes skill to know when to...oooh, I don't know, say switch to white voodoo.

Although you said this is not a "nerf sins" thread, it sounds like you want them to nerf sins cause you lack the skill to know when to play defensively...

Perhaps I misread or misinterpreted your rambling and incoherent language...if you had a translator work for you and put it in a language that can be understood I might have gotten a different opinion. As is...you are famous for being a troll, not, NOT for being pro.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
:tiger-7:

As a non factor versed in the fine art of COMMON sense. Let me just say, I can NOT believe I read this entire thread. I must seriously be bored out of my mind. I have a slight headache and think I might have gotten a concussion from simply reading "ur insightful words of stupidity"

You do realize that if you are always "aggressive" and never "defensive" that is just another way of saying "I don't know my class" right? Cause seriously, psys are tricky, not hard, tricky. It takes skill to kill them, just like it takes skill to know when to...oooh, I don't know, say switch to white voodoo.

Although you said this is not a "nerf sins" thread, it sounds like you want them to nerf sins cause you lack the skill to know when to play defensively...

Perhaps I misread or misinterpreted your rambling and incoherent language...if you had a translator work for you and put it in a language that can be understood I might have gotten a different opinion. As is...you are famous for being a troll, not, NOT for being pro.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhww
Yeah im famous for being a troll , not for being pro, thats why psys PM all day to get lessons for sure '-'.
Im not gonna broke your argues cuz idk u and u never played psy agaisnt Yangster for sure, i suppose, u dont even know what dis topic is about, so my answer to u is

Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 05:39 pm by Mentalista

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
what is yangster

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
what is yangster

Yangster is the aps R8 sin that hit much hard and much fast that know how to stunlock+occult ice, the same that 3-0 jawad, 3-0, 3-0 gakido, and others, hes aka "The sin of the 100% sins floored", my score with him actualy is 2-47  :-[, but im inventing something to be able to tank him, soon gonna be ready, as my DEX genie didnt work.