Epic Perfect World

Things i've noticed 1v1 the assassins class(story thread)

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Are you sure you've floored almost 100% of sins on this server? Because I'm almost 101% sure that you haven't. Strong story though. 10/10 would read again.
Show em'.
 :-X

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
First off, let me say that I DO NOT want "sympathy" from the women that are still in pre pregnancy clothes or the ones that can't relate in any way. All you do is make me feel worse about myself and life in general.

Now, I have never been a small girl. I'm short and frumpy. I've always had a problem with clothes fitting me. In high school I wore a 10 and a dd cup while everyone else was a size 6 or smaller. I'm used to it. My daughter is 6 now and when I was pregnant with her I put on 72 pounds. Which put me just over the 200lb mark. My face got fat, my hips got wider, I looked like a huge blob. I only ended up losing about 40 of those pounds but eventually I grew to accept my new body...and just in time for me to get pregnant again.
I got married right before Christmas and I ended up pregnant about 2 weeks later. A month later my husband lost his job. He just started working about a month ago. I said that to say, feeding a family of 4 on 1 income isn't exactly easy...or cheap. I've had to skip the produce section just to make sure I can afford the meat. So eating "healthy" hasnt exactly been an option. His daughter has been with us the past few months and she's a bottomless pit. She doesn't understand that food doesn't magically reproduce itself. It's gotten so bad that I don't even eat at work. Im just eating toast for breakfast then something for dinner. (Not to mention his dumbass went out and bought a car 2 days after he started his new job which put us MORE in the hole--but that's another rant)

But ANYWAY! I haven't really been eating much, yet I've still managed to put on 30 pounds already. And not JUST 30 pounds. My boobs are 2 sizes bigger. I can't fit ANY of my maternity clothes. My face is starting to get puffy and I just feel so ugly right now. There's no money for me to buy new clothes, not that the one's I try on fit anyway. But I need new bras and just can't afford to buy them. I keep praying the doctor puts me on bed rest so I wont have to leave the house, but of course I haven't had any complications--which is a blessing, I know.

I tell my husband how I feel and he just says, "you look fine". We went to a wedding yesterday and I tried my best to get all pretty. Did my hair and nails, put on a nice skirt and a cute shirt that HE picked out. And not once did he even look my way. He never said I looked nice or anything. He didn't tell me I was pretty on our wedding day either so I dont know why I was expecting anything different yesterday.

Idk...im just so unhappy with this pregnancy. I just want it to be over.

EricaMurcas

You know, I read the whole thing and it made me think of a constantly used phrase in the Metal Gear Solid games: "War always changes." or "War changes everything." It's not that you're inferior, Mentalistia, you are simply dealing with your enemy adapting to your ways of killing. I know, I'm actually being serious in a thread, but Mentalista isn't the only one "suffering" from people adapting to a certain person's play style, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

Now, as for flooring X% of assassins on this server? You are either delusional, horrible at math, or managing statistics, perhaps all of the above. The sin ratio is quite high on this server. You may be good enough to make it into the rankings, but numbers are a paradox: they wrap a small lie into a bigger truth. You'll probably be at the highest percentile in your class, but you are by no means the best player of this game.

As for being more popular than Agatio? Pass me the reefer, man, I wanna take a hit of the shit you're smoking.

Moral of the story? Adapt to those that have adapted.
Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:15 am by Murcas, Reason: Stupid mild dyslexia...

Offline derpator

*Checks psychic rankings, ctrl+F mentalista ... Nope.  And you only need 100 kills  Oh I get it, he's trolling.  ...Right?
I mean, good psy's have anywhere from a few hundred kills to a thousand and over. It only takes around 100 to show up in the rankings at all, so I get the troll vibe from this guy.

However, I'm new so I would think y'all had caught on by now or I'm just missing the whole 'it's not nice to be mean to the 'special' kid' thing going on.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
*Checks psychic rankings, ctrl+F mentalista ... Nope.  And you only need 100 kills  Oh I get it, he's trolling.  ...Right?
I mean, good psy's have anywhere from a few hundred kills to a thousand and over. It only takes around 100 to show up in the rankings at all, so I get the troll vibe from this guy.

However, I'm new so I would think y'all had caught on by now or I'm just missing the whole 'it's not nice to be mean to the 'special' kid' thing going on.

U are new, welcome to EPW, go learn dis server history first.

My damage log collection NEW

-Oxymoronic

Welcome to the server first of all. Second and last, rankings doesn't show one's skills but one's kills, if you use ranking to check one's skills you're either very bad at this game or just very new. Enjoy your stay here.  :police:

Offline derpator

I'm not really referring to skill, as I know just about anyone can show up on rankings.  But if that's true why hasn't the guy who claimed he killed 97 percent of sins shown up at the very bottom at least?  He must have killed those 97 assassins and hardly anyone else in about 25 days. 

Rankings again and skill aside - assassin ranking shows #100 sin having 190+ kills.  Well, I dont think pve farming sins get that many kills, do they?  And if they don't, then that means there are plenty more than 100 sins that like to PK or PVP, so how can you defeat 97 percent of them without showing up on rankings yoursel..*** it, my brain must have imploded back when I started reading this thread and it made me dumb enough to bother posting.  :-\

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I'm not really referring to skill, as I know just about anyone can show up on rankings.  But if that's true why hasn't the guy who claimed he killed 97 percent of sins shown up at the very bottom at least?  He must have killed those 97 assassins and hardly anyone else in about 25 days. 

Rankings again and skill aside - assassin ranking shows #100 sin having 190+ kills.  Well, I dont think pve farming sins get that many kills, do they?  And if they don't, then that means there are plenty more than 100 sins that like to PK or PVP, so how can you defeat 97 percent of them without showing up on rankings yoursel..*** it, my brain must have imploded back when I started reading this thread and it made me dumb enough to bother posting.  :-\

U cant go top rankings only by kiling one class, u should explore more the EPW server before come here QQ on the topics of the big dudes

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

the topics of the big dudes
oh my god  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline derpator

I only explained how there are definitely more than 150 sins who actually pvp and you don't even have 108 kills

just putting it nice and simple, and walking away slowly.  I actually have a small headache now  :-\

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
1-4. Remember u are playing easy class and im playing hard class.U cant keep your words, like saying i should NEVAH beat u.This show u are just a teenager.

Lol, no offense but Psy is so easy to play, its not even close to hard.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Lol, no offense but Psy is so easy to play, its not even close to hard.

Yeah, archer is hard.Go 1v1 a class that hit 25k per second on u pressing F1 without any leap, win and come tell me your experience.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Yeah, archer is hard.Go 1v1 a class that hit 25k per second on u pressing F1 without any leap, win and come tell me your experience.

25k per second...? what?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
25k per second...? what?

Simple numbers ive got, look, i got 46% reduce phy dmg taken, and every normal sin aps hit, hit about 5k, in psys that dont have that def, is 8k as yangster told me, so 3,33x5k = 16,5k = ON ME, if dont zerk, when zerk we can put it at 25k easy, now imagine on the paper psy, 3,33x8k = 26,64k -> If zerk i dont wanna even count. So thats how aps works.

So this is basically, if i get u without any imune dmg, u die easy with F1.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Simple numbers ive got, look, i got 46% reduce phy dmg taken, and every normal sin aps hit, hit about 5k, in psys that dont have that def, is 8k as yangster told me, so 3,33x5k = 16,5k = ON ME, if dont zerk, when zerk we can put it at 25k easy, now imagine on the paper psy, 3,33x8k = 26,64k -> If zerk i dont wanna even count. So thats how aps works.

So this is basically, if i get u without any imune dmg, u die easy with F1.