Epic Perfect World

Artifex: Misfortune Pk

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Don't watch it if you don't want to but don't comment either.

There were some laggy parts in the video and I really couldn't figure out how to stop it unless cutting it out most of it was removed only 2-3 short spikes were left and I didn't wanna remove em cause be waste of creating more transitions and crap for 2 second difference. As for the music..... :tiger-18:
and before someone goes ape shiet over on me for saying fail leaps....I know, accidently pressed the keys during pk when i was supposed to and jumped by mistake some times.

and nvm....i figured out why there were freezes during the pk....I forgot i was message people on skype q.q
Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 03:15 pm by ѕнσтíмє

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You posted it wrong sir.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
only link but amazing ....!!
You posted it wrong sir.

gtfo i fixed it >->

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Nice video non factor archer,  xpend excuses inc in  3 .  2 .  1. 

GO   

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You actually went afk in stealth there LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex
It was long ass pk but best guild wonnered in the end  :police:

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
fun part was we got more xp each wave but still easy xDD

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
My team won. I wish i had good pc to record my 3spark sage quickshot aps. Sad
Good video. Bye.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
yea, i thought i died when i came back i was actually surprised that i was alive considering we were fighting a shiet load of bms and i thought someone woulda knocked me outta stealth and killed me

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
AND U LOG LATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
yea, i thought i died when i came back i was actually surprised that i was alive considering we were fighting a shiet load of bms and i thought someone woulda knocked me outta stealth and killed me

u must have big balls to go afk in that place mr i respect 4 doing that.. A real man is not afraid to afk in the midle of pixel war go do god know what. But is okey u surive like a god

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope
  • Faction: Artifex