Epic Perfect World

Guide for Assassins 1-150

Offline [ ]

• [ ]
  • Characters: Shiro
So yeah Guys! as you can see If anyone would give suggestions on leveling an assassins and what skills should i max out. I am new at this community so bare with me :) I would appreciate everyone who will help me :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Go into PV. Aps mobs, leave. Re-enter, APS more mobs, leave. Re-enter, APS more mobs. Maybe upgrade armour. Re-enter PV, APS more mobs.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Go into PV. Aps mobs, leave. Re-enter, APS more mobs, leave. Re-enter, APS more mobs. Maybe upgrade armour. Re-enter PV, APS more mobs.

Ya, hard be sin  :rolleyes:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
meh some people have to act stupid. Anyway friend welcome to epw to level an sin best way is rift combo...you need to max ur spark/subsea strike and earthen rift AND ofc bp now go in the Phoenix valley summon mobs buff up put cotd on pull mobs then spark use inner for chi subsea strike then rift...keep doing that over and over first you going to die alot then its easy

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
pv till 140 then stealth solo fc

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
So yeah Guys! as you can see If anyone would give suggestions on leveling an assassins and what skills should i max out. I am new at this community so bare with me :) I would appreciate everyone who will help me :)

SLS scroll, get a 2x int chest, 3x int wrist get a occult ice genie, learn how to condensed torn+sleep+stun, and freeze+seal+occult ice+stun, and press F1 and all targets death, even me will die.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Usually most do PV till 140, stealth to the shades and bosses pickup the mats convert the mats for exp at the martial arts master and repeat. I think when I did it on my sin it was like 7-8 percent a run for fc bosses it took a bit longer cause of the stupid ice boss but eh, and since now you can convert the gold mats also it might be higher.

As for skills etc, most sins go sage because of r8r giving interval on armor and max out all skills cause everything is easily obtainable just needa vote and get some coins. As for genie, idk...

SLS scroll, get a 2x int chest, 3x int wrist get a occult ice genie, learn how to condensed torn+sleep+stun, and freeze+seal+occult ice+stun, and press F1 and all targets death, even me will die.

but this....don't listen to this.....

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
use 68 level scrolls then  37 sls easy bro

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
easy way xD

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
63 level scrolls and 36 super level scrolls.

But, you can't afford that if you're new (unless you donate) so, just do dailies and stuff (http://www.epicpw.com/guides/levelling) till you reach 140. After that, stealth kill bosses in FCC, pick up the mats, convert them to XP. It's really good (especially now that FCC gives more XP)

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Okay, not exactly sure why no one has given you an actual answer..

What I did to level my sin to 150 was aoe mobs in pv.

The easiest way to go about this, is to max out Inner Harmony, Subsea Strike, and Earthen Rift as soon as possible.

Then, BP yourself, grab a bunch of mobs, three spark, pop inner harmony, use subsea strike, then earthen rift. The mobs should be dead by this point, but if they're not, then just proceed to attack until Earthen Rift comes off of cooldown again.

Then, rinse and repeat.

For gaining chi after doing a pull, always remember Rising dragon strike will give you 1.5 sparks, and tackling slash will give you .5 sparks instantly.

Happy Leveling

~Slash
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline [ ]

• [ ]
  • Characters: Shiro
thanks Guys and that was fast :D it will really help me alot

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

:normal-10: