Epic Perfect World

New smiley

Offline Anunimus

• Fail means first attempt in learning..
  • Characters: Anunimus
What kind of chaos mmm let me explain you 2 guilds with big egos let say 3 if we don't add the china + pinoy factions and of those big ego factions we all know who is gonna spam smiles 24/7 if they win loss or what ever reason to use theam

what you mean with trolls ? i onli see try hards but the onli thing that you need to do is do the basic ppl spam you mute ppl keep ban ?

that if you change your mind and you decide to put theam in the game

“then the whole game went mute..” :))

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Some set of smileys we haven't had or a custom one wouldn't be bad.  :-* I'd give my ETs for it anytime.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
What kind of chaos mmm let me explain you 2 guilds with big egos let say 3 if we don't add the china + pinoy factions and of those big ego factions we all know who is gonna spam smiles 24/7 if they win loss or what ever reason to use theam

shouldn't all smilies be removed then

if not troll smilies there are other ones already implemented that do the job just as well  :normal-9: (e.g.,  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:)

are you saying you're more sensitive to one than another?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
No.

I have nightmares of mentalista using it... It will make him even more retarded.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
No.

I have nightmares of mentalista using it... It will make him even more retarded.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

Why do you laugh at my fear? :((

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Why do you laugh at my fear? :((

lol was example bro

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
“then the whole game went mute..” :))

kinda yes

shouldn't all smilies be removed then

if not troll smilies there are other ones already implemented that do the job just as well  :normal-9: (e.g.,  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:)

are you saying you're more sensitive to one than another?

give the sv the faces and the spam of the pinoys + xp + artifex will be insane more than the actual spam after pk :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
kinda yes

give the sv the faces and the spam of the pinoys + xp + artifex will be insane more than the actual spam after pk :)

I think that's overstating it...

you're in artifex yourself and you're talking against the spam

idk about xp and pinoys tho

but still

I doubt anyone would be inspired to increase their spam just because new smilies, and even if they did, GMs usually mute pretty quickly (as far as I've seen anyway, there's usually a million chat rooms that pop up after mass pk)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I think that's overstating it...

you're in artifex yourself and you're talking against the spam

idk about xp and pinoys tho

but still

I doubt anyone would be inspired to increase their spam just because new smilies, and even if they did, GMs usually mute pretty quickly (as far as I've seen anyway, there's usually a million chat rooms that pop up after mass pk)

O__o ?? yes im artifex and i know that we spam wc but if + all the ego try hards from xp and pinoys + artifex the spamm will be insane more with stupid faces that we all know that ppl will spam to get more ego.

and gms mute fast ? when ?

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]Yes more smiley plss... [/shadow]

[shadow=red,left]Is it just me or the replies are getting quite off-topic..[/shadow]

Offline Rumi

• x x x
O__o ?? yes im artifex and i know that we spam wc but if + all the ego try hards from xp and pinoys + artifex the spamm will be insane more with stupid faces that we all know that ppl will spam to get more ego.

I think you misunderstood what I said...

you are in artifex and you yourself are saying that the spam is a bad thing.  I assumed that meant you wouldn't be interested in spamming more just because of this smilie being added, and I'm using you as an example

if you yourself aren't interested despite being in a big faction like artifex (which I'm using as an example because you bring up xp/pinoys/arti as examples) then who's to say that others won't be interested too

and the GMs do mute fast.  you can check to see the chatrooms after mass pks if you want the proof lol

Generally what I'm trying to say is I still think that adding the smilie won't increase the spam that's already been here

[shadow=red,left]Is it just me or the replies are getting quite off-topic..[/shadow]

I think it's just you

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
lol yes gm add troll face :normal-2:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

lol you kids and your insane gamer jokes, really funny lol, almost insane you could say