Epic Perfect World

An idea for owned territories/guild base

Indulgence

so when a guild owns a land, some of them have NPCs where you can manufacture pots with herbs. I'm sure everyone knows how annoying and time consuming picking herbs is so what I was thinking if it's possible to make it to where you could add the herbs for purchase in the guild base goods to buy with contribution you get by doing GBQ. That way you can make the pots that you can get from the lands your faction owns.

-Oxymoronic

Eternalagony

Good suggestion, +1 for this. Yes herb picking is annoying,  especially for the pots you cant get at the boutique forge.
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 06:27 pm by ★Swink

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Not bad but it could be tough to implement.
Not bad but it could be tough to implement.

I don't think it'd be too much harder to implement than what's already in the NPC. o:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I don't think it'd be too much harder to implement than what's already in the NPC. o:
I thought the OP said that only guilds that own a land can buy this. If it's in every base, then it should be easy.

Offline Serendipity

• Forum Veteran
  • Inactive
  • Characters: Serendipity
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 good suggestion
J❤

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Wow, this idea is factored.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I thought the OP said that only guilds that own a land can buy this. If it's in every base, then it should be easy.

Yuh, that'll be hard o.o

Offline Johania

this should be easy and no problem to add them to all the basses knowing only the owners of the lands can make the pots.  +1 good idea.

Online IceNiki

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Charlize
unless all pots are added to be obtainable with elixir i am against this idea cause it would give unfair advantage being able to make channelling pots for example

Online Aleх

• Abuela 💕
  • Characters: Yang • Hysteri • Collapse
  • Faction: Artifex ★420★
+1 for this ideea , dont listen Niki :normal-4: :tiger-3: :tiger-8:

Ying♥

Online Nea

• Game Master
  • M♥
  • Mana was here♥ hai hai
  • Characters: Nea
  • Faction: EPW_Team
unless all pots are added to be obtainable with elixir i am against this idea cause it would give unfair advantage being able to make channelling pots for example
that's a reward for a real FACTION that does TW and PK. Join a faction that really pks and u'll see '-'

Anyway, +1

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Idea is cool but  -1

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora